Chapter 8

Lucas POV

"Lucas."Brook say. I roll my eyes and look at her.

"What."I say.

"What did Bree have that I didn't?"She ask.

"Bree...she have confidence she is a big girl and I told her I wasn't attracted to her kind she was a little hurt but she didn't let me see it...she has pride...she's independent she don't need my money at all...she made me fall in love with her when I tried to stay away from her."I say as I smile.

Brook just looks at me then looks away.

"Oh."She say.

"Yeah but I won't be able to experience the rest of my life with her thanks to you."I snap.

Brook rolls her eyes.

"Well good because she doesn't deserve you."She snaps back.

I roll my eyes.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE WITCHO FAKE ASS!"I yell.

She stomps her feet and walks away. I can't wait to get the fuck out of this fucked up country.

Bree POV.

"Hey Bree how are you?"Mama Nancy ask.

"I'm ok."I say as I sit down.

"You didn't seem to much engage in the family gathering I planned."She say.

"Yeah I wasn't really feeling it...I bet Lucas never met half of them so I didn't understand why should I meet them if Lucas haven't you know I don't like my son around alot of people at once."I say.

She sighs.

"Bree I just wanted you to be more apart of the family the whole family."She say. I shake my head and sigh.

"I don't need to I have you and Jeff I don't need to meet the whole family."I say rolling my eyes.

"Ok Bree."She say.

"I'm going to go I have to go meet India and Will for lunch."I say.

She nods.

"Ok be safe sweety and drive safe."She say hugging me.

"Ok."I say.

Tyler was sleep on the couch. So I picked him up and put him in the car. We was now on our red lobster. I pulled up in red lobster and woke Tyler up.

"Ma Ma."He say. I picked him up and put him on the ground, he knows how to walk.

"Come on fat man."I say as he grab ahold my hand.

We walked in Red Lobster and immediately spotted India and Will. Now I haven't seen them since that blow up at there house. I picked Tyler up and walked to there table and sat down.

"Hey guys you good?"I asked.

"Yeah it was all just a misunderstanding."Will say.

"Yeah."India say.

"How are you though you still visiting Lucas?"Will ask.

"Yeah and I'm...ok."I say.

We ordered and began having conversation.

"Bro the weirdest shit happen to me a couple days ago."I say.

"What?"India ask.

"Ok so y'all know how I got the collage of Lucas and I in the living room...so me and Ty was watching t.v. until he walked off and he was looking at a picture I took of Lucas...and put his hand on it and said Da Da."I say.

"That is weird."India say.

"He a unique baby tho."Will say.

I nod and take a bite into my shrimp alfredo.

"Yeah he something alright."I say looking at Tyler. He giggled and started smiling.

I smiled and Will phone started ringing.

"I'll be back baby."He say to India as she pecks his lips. Will excuse himself and walks away.

"I see you ain't tripping no more."I say.

"Let's just say everybody is going to be happy real soon."She say as she start smiling.

"What you mean?"I ask.

"Oh nothin."She say as she continue eating. I shrugged and continued feeding Tyler.

Will POV.

I stepped outside of Red Lobster as I answered Lucas call.

"Wassup."I say.

"Ay event tomorrow I should be back the day after tomorrow but I want all my family to meet up at my mama house like a family gathering and make sure Bree and Tyler there."He say.

"Lucas you know you don't even fuck with half yo family."I say.

"I know but just do that fo me."He say.

"You want me to let her know you coming?"I ask.

"Nah let it be a surprise."He say.

"Ion think that's a good idea."I say.

"What you mean?"He ask.

"How you think Bree gone feel seeing you thinking this whole time you were dead?...she gone probably think you a fucking ghost."I say.

"Well if she let me explain then their won't be no problem."He say.

"Man alright I'm gone to Mama Nancy about the family shit then imma hit you up."I say.

"Ight."He say as he hangs up.

I sigh and walk back into Red Lobster.

Lucas is coming home soon.

How Will Bree react?

India and Tyler in the M/M.