Chapter 33.

1 month later.

Bree POV.

It has been one month and I have been feeling sick as fuck. I keep eating weird foods and I get mad at everyfuckingthing Lucas and I have arguments all the time.

"ARE YOU STILL TEXTING BITCHES YES OR NO!?"I yell at Lucas.

He just sat there ignoring me not listening because he was use to me yelling

"How many times do I need to tell you I ain't texting nobody I ain't fucking nobody but you I ain't loving nobody but you."He say calmly.

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING ME! I AIN'T STUPID!"I yell in his face.

He sighs.

"You need some head? You want a foot rub? You hungry? You want some attention? You need some dick? You need a booty rub? So you can stop tripping."He say.

"Get the fuck out."I say pointing to the door.

"Man bye bro cuh you trippin."He say grabbing his coat and opening the front door.

It was winter time so it was cold.

"Bye the fuck."I say.

He opens the door and leave, I sigh and go to the bathroom. I looked under the sink and grabbed the pregnancy test.

"Please be negative."I say.

Lucas POV.

Man Bree been bugging out for this past month. I know it's her hormones and shit but she been trippin I ain't been texting no other females. I went to Will and India crib they was watching Tyler for the night.

"What's wrong?"Will ask.

"Man Bree...she tripping she cussing me out and shit I don't know what to fucking do."I say as I sat down.

"Well then...yo pull out game ass so that's yo fault."Will say.

I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"I mean it is what I wanted."I say as I looked back up and smiled.

"Yeah nigga but do she know she pregnant?"He asked.

"Nope...not yet."I say.

Will shakes his head.

"You alright?"He ask.

I sigh and rub my hands through my hair.

"I'm good I'm about to get up outta here see ya tomorrow."I say dapping Will up.

I drove back to the house and when I walked in it was quiet. What was strange was that it was to quiet all the lights were off. I walked upstairs slowly and only the bathroom light was on. I looked around the corner and bree was on the floor with her knee's pushed up to her chest.

"Baby what's wrong?"I ask as I kneeled down to her.

She looked up at Me with so much hurt and sadness. Made me want to cry I looked at her eith sympathy.

"What's wrong?"I ask moving her hair out her face.

She sniffed and held up a pregnancy test.

"This."She say.

I sigh and sat down.

"Did you know? Did you do this shit on purpose?"She ask calmly.

"No Bree I didn't realize we didn't use a condom in Jamaica until we was done...and I suspected you to be pregnant."I say.

She stood up.

"Another baby...Lucas I'm 23."She say.

"So."I say.

"SO! I BARELY ENJOYED MY FUCKING TEEN YEARS LET ALONE MY FUCKING 20'S I'M 23 WITH TWO KIDS!"She yells.

I got fed up and stood up.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! STOP ACTING SO FUCKING SELFISH OK YOU MAKING IT SEEM LIKE I'M GONE LEAVE YOU OR SOMETHING I AIN'T ONE OF THESE BUM ASS NIGGAS OUT HERE ON THE STREETS! I'M HERE WITH YO ASS SUPPORTING YOU AND OUR CHILD! DAMN YOU MAKE ME FEEL LOW AS FUCK LIKE I AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO GET YOU PREGNANT...AGAIN! AND IF I WANT DAMN NEAR 10 KIDS WE GONE HAVE EM!"I yell.

Bree jumped back and began crying but I didn't care she was scting selfish.

"I'm sorry...I'm just scared."She say.

"OF WHAT!? I'M HERE WITH YOU BABY! I AIN'T GOING NO FUCKIN WHERE!"I yell.

She cries harder, I sigh and pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry I yelled."I say.

She sniffs.

"I love you."She whispers.

"I love you to."I say.

Play the song in the M/M.