Chapter 40

Lucas Pov.

I heard Bree light snores and I pecked her forehead and slid from under her. I checked my phone and it was now 9:00 p.m. Bree been knocked out for about a good 4 hours. I yawned and stretched I was sleep for about a good 3 hours. Now it was time to go make some money.

I got dressed and carefully grabbed my keys off the night stand. I made sure the house was locked and I was on my way to the trap.

Once I pulled up to the trap Will was already there waiting for me.

"Wassup bro." He said.

"Wassup." I said dapping him up.

"Damn nigga hickeys all ova ya neck." He said.

I chuckled.

"Shit happens." I said.

"How's the baby?" He asked.

"She straight." I said.

"You really want a girl don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Wassup y'all." Joey said walking up.

"Wassup Joe." Will and I said.

We talked for a little minute until everyone got her then we got to business.

"Ight so we off the corners na finally." I said.

"So what we gone do now?" Will asked.

"We gone make big drug deals meet up with people from out of the country except in France no communications in France what so ever." I said.

They nodded.

"Anyway our next deal will take place tomorrow night." I said.

"Do we need guns or?" Joey asked.

Everybody looked at him and smacked they lips. I just shook my head and chuckled.

"Yes dude." I said.

He nodded.

"Anyways lets get to work." I said.

We spent hours and hours working by the time I got back home it was like almost four in the morning. I was tired as fuck I couldn't even make it back to bed I fell face first on the couch.

I kicked my shoes off and fell right to sleep.

Bree pov

I woke up this morning and I didn't feel Lucas by me. I sat up and yawn before going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went downstairs and was about to walk into the kitchen until I seen Lucas knocked out on the couch snoring like a mothafucka.

"Babe." I said shaking him, he still didn't wake up.

"LUCAS!" I yelled.

"What." He said with his eyes still close, that sleepy voice bro.

"Whatchu doing on the couch?" I asked.

"I came in here late as fuck last night." He said.

"In where? Because last time I checked we was upstairs knocked out and outta breathe so where the fuck did you go last night after you put me to sleep?" I snapped.

His eyes opened and he smacked his lips.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"HELLO!" I yelled.

"Bree come on stop yelling its to early." He said.

"To early my ass man fuck you I'm not about to keep arguing witcho ass and you fucking wonder why I don't fucking trust you LOOK AT HOW YOU TREAT ME...YOU NOT GONE BE SATISFIED UNTIL I PACK MY SHIT AND LEAVE YO ASS!" I yelled.

He put his head down and sigh.

"Candace imma tell you one more time." He said coldly.

"And IMMA TELL YO-" I was interrupted by him grabbing me up.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU IT WAS TO FUCKING EARLY SO STOP YELLING?! HUH DIDN'T I?! YOU ALWAYS BITCHING! AND WHERE THE FUCK YOU GONE GO HUH PACK UP AND GO WHERE?!" He yelled as his grip on my arm got tighter.

I was beyond scared, this wasn't the Lucas I know...something in his eyes told me that.

"I WISH I NEVER HAD TYLER WITH YOU?!" I yelled but quickly covered my mouth.

He looked in my eyes and let me go.

"What did you just say?" He asked in disbelief.

I stayed quiet trying to avoid his hurt eyes.

"I'm gone." He said.

Before I could even say anything he was gone just like that. I didn't mean what I said I swear I didn't I just wanted him to hurt how I was hurting.

The first thing I did was grabbed my phone and called Lucas phone, it went straight to voicemail.

"Please Lucas pick up." I said as I called him again, it went to voicemail once again.

I slipped on my bear paw boots and jogged to my car, he probably went to Will and india house.

Lucas Pov

I

'm not even gone lie...what Bree said hurt my heart. I knew I was hurt her by yelling and by basically snitching on myself. She been blowing my phone up...I just needed a stress relief and I knew just who to call.

"Hello." She said into the phone.

"Toya...it's Lucas." I said.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED.....👀