Chapter 30

Lucas POV.

While Bree was sleeping peaceful I couldn't stop thinking about the fact we didn't use a condom. If she's pregnant she's going to be furious, she gone think I did the shit on purpose. I needed to talk to somebody.

Text mode.

Me: aye boi getcho ass up i needa talk to you.

Will: what the fuck you want a nigga tryna sleep?

Me: Ok so you know how I told you about Bree and the baby thing right?

Will: Yeah.

Me: well uk I realized after the birthday sex...We ain't use no condoms.

Will:😰😱aww shit.

Me: I know right if she pregnant she gone think I was tryna get her pregnant.

Will:Yo pull out game ass.

Me: It was just so💦😍...look man what should I do should I tell her I ain't use no condom or let her figure it out on her own?

Will: ALERT DO NOT TELL HER! You gone ruin the trip and let her figure it out on her own.

Me: Man ight bro wyd?

Will: Was sleep tell yo bitch ass texted me.

Me: Gn then homo✌.

Text mode over.

Apart of me wished Bree was pregnant and apart of me wishes she wasn't. If she is she's gone be pissed I mean but how mad can she be right?

I shook my head from the thoughts and cuddled under Bree, She so warm sorry.

The Next day

Bree POV.

I

opened my eyes and the sun shined so bright in my eyes. I turned my head and was faced with Lucas chest. I looked up and he was sleep, I slid out of his grip and got out of bed and bust my ass.

"Shit."I say I sat up and Lucas was still sleep.

I shook my head and grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. I had to let the water soak on my legs before I could stand up. I finished my shower and wrapped the towel around my body. When I walked back into the room Lucas was still sleep. He looked so peaceful but when I be sleep he be messing with me so pay back.

"LUCAS IT'S A FIRE GET UP!"I yell in his ear.

He lifts his head up so quick he hit my nose making me fly back.

"Oh shit...damn baby you ok?"He ask looking over at me.

My nose started bleeding.

"Do I look ok?"I snapped.

He was trying to hold his laugh.

"B-Baby come here let me help you."He say I stood up and held my nose.

"Gone."I say walking to the bathroom.

He laughs and follows.

"Come here."He say.