Chapter 34

Bree pov.

I really don't want a baby especially at the age of 23. I can't do this shit but once again I'm gone have to suck up my happiness for everybody else.

"Baby." Lucas said.

"Yeah."I said giving off my fake smile.

"Ok when do you want to schedule our appointment?"He asked cheesing.

"Uh now if you want."I said.

He nodded and got on his phone. I assumed he was scheduling our appointment. I got up and walked in the bathroom and called india, She answered on the 2nd ring.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I sigh.

"I'm pregnant...again." I said.

"AWWWW congratulations." She said.

I shook my head.

"No I don't want another baby...I barely enjoyed my teen years." I said.

I quickly regreted it.

"Wow...have a nice night Bree." She said hanging up.

I sigh and walked back into the living room.

"Hey baby our appointment is tomorrow at 9 so imma wake you up at 8." Lucas said looking up from his phone.

I nodded.

"I'm so happy."He said smiled.

I fake smiled and nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

He pecked my forehead.

"I love you Bree you know that right." He said.

"Yes." I said looking him in his eyes.

He nodded and stood up.

"Come on let's go to bed." He said grabbing my hand.

I smiled and nodded.

Next day

Lucas Pov.

Bree think I ain't notice her fake ass smiles. Look I love Bree but at this point I want to know what it actually feels like to have a bond with my child before she or he is born. If she don't understand that then oh well.

"Bree you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

I picked up a sleeping Tyler and grabbed Bree hand and we was out the door.

The tension in the car was so thick all you heard in the car was Tyler light snores.

"What's wrong Bree?" I asked.