Chapter 42

Bree pov.

Once I pulled up to the place so many old memories flooded my mind. This is where it all started I walked inside the place and found Lucas he was sitting inside a booth.

"Hey." I said.

He looked up and smiled.

"Hey." He said standing up and kissing my cheek.

I sat down.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"We need to talk." He said.

I nodded.

"I just want to say I'm sorry Lucas for-" He interrupted me.

"Nah Bree I just need you to listen for a minute." He said.

I nodded.

"What you said hurt me at first...so when I left I wanted to return the favor." He said looking at me then he looked back down.

I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Anyway so I called Toya-" I interrupted him by grabbing my purse and walking out.

He followed behind closely yelling my name.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"Please listen." He said.

I shook my head and began crying.

"How could you do something like that Lucas?" I asked sobbing.

"Bree thats the problem I didn't do anything with that girl." He said.

I sniffed and shooked my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I went to her house and she started kissing on me and I couldn't stop thinking about you...our memories kept popping back into my head...every one the good ones and the bad every memory so I got up and left." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"You can call her if you want." He said handing me his phone.

I sniffed and grabbed his phone dialing her number.

"So you finally decided to stop thinking about ya girl?" She asked.

Thats all I needed to hear and I hung up and blocked her number.

"I told you." He said.

"I'm sorry Lucas for what I said I didn't mean it but I thought you was cheating because you was coming in late." I said.

"Listen Bree I hate that you the only one that be working...I felt like a bitch letting you do all the work...so I went back into the drug game...and I know you probably pissed but I gotta do what I gotta do." He said.

I sigh and nodded.

"You forgive me?" He asked.