Chapter 20

Bree POV

I'm glad that I have actually meet my father. No I haven't gotten to that point to call him dad yet because we just met ya know. Anyway I wanted to go talk to my so called mother I needed to know what the hell was going on. I know Charles said he was going to handle it but I need answers. Nobody knows I'm going to see her I didn't tell India because she already couldn't stand her so I know she was gone act crazy.

"Bree what's wrong you sounded so upset over the phone?"My mother ask as I sit down at the island.

"We need to talk."I say.

"What's up?"She ask.

I pulled my birth certificate out my person and sat it on the table.

She looked at the birth certificate and looked back up at me.

"Look Bree I can explain."She say.

I held my hand up.

"Don't...who are you?"I ask.

"I'm your mother."She say.

"No your not so cut the bullshit."I say.

She tears up.

"...A long time ago My husband and I tried hard for a baby but couldn't have one...so when I found out I was pregnant we were happy...so when it was time to give birth...the baby died...so My husband divorced me he said he wanted somebody that can have kids perfectly fine...so one day I was walking and I seen this women...she was so beautiful she had two beautiful girls...one was a new born and the other was around two years old...so I sat by her and had conversation until she wanted to leave...I followed her to the house and waited until it was night...I-I took them and raised them as my own...when the guilt kicked in I tried to return you guys but she ended up killing herself...she wrote a suicide note saying she lost the love of her life and her kids...Bree I am so sorry I-I-I don't know what I was thinking P-P-Please."She say in full tears.

I had tears in my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

"Y-Y-You...You kidnapped us and took us away from something we can never get back...and you should feel guilty because we will never meet our real mother because of you...don't ever try to contact me...India...Will...or anybody else in my family...stay the hell out of my life Katherine and I mean it."I say as I wipe a tear that fell.

"B-Bree...I am still your mother I raised you."She say.

"NO MY MOTHER DIED 20 YEARS AGO THANKS TO YOU...AND I RAISED MYSELF!"I yell.

She looks at me in shock I shake my head at her and walked out. She kept screaming my name but I ignored her and got in my car.

I drove to the park and parked my car. I just sat there...I turned on August Alsina 'Song cry'...and let the lyrics take over my ears...I just bust out crying. I have been holding in so many emotions and feelings I haven't had a good cry.

I put my head on the steering wheel and let it all out. I thought about the bad things that happen through out my life...me growing up to fast taking care of India. I was doing hair out the house and working at McDonald's just so we wasn't struggling. I have never had the time to be a teenager.