Chapter 7

India POV

I can't believe Lucas was alive this whole time. It's still shocking and Will big head ass knew the whole time well at least he's going to be back. Hopefully it's soon I know Bree isn't showing it but she's hurt as hell and I can see it. It's only a matter of time before she breaks down to be honest. I'll go crazy if Will died.

"Babyyyy."Will say poking me.

I roll my eyes.

"What."I say.

"I'm bored."He say.

"Ok and."I say scrolling through my phone.

He smacks his lips and get on his phone.

"Oooo this girl bad as fuck."He say.

I snatch his phone as he started laughing. It was a picture of me in my bikini.

"You play to much."I say as I gave him his phone back.

He got in between my legs.

"I know."He say.

I continued scrolling down my instagram.

"Bae we should do something fun."He say.

"Like what?"I ask.

"I don't know make up something."He say.

I started thinking.

"Skating let's go skating."I say.

"Oooo I ain't been in a while so if I bust my ass Don't laugh."He say as he gets up.

I laugh and go get my shoes.

Bree POV.

Today I didn't have to work so I wanted me and Tyler to chill stay in the house. We was in our matching pajamas watching Finding dory while eating food.

I was so into the movie, I didn't even know Tyler was gone.

"Ty."I say as I paused the movie and walked around the house.

I found him looking at the collage of me and Lucas, I sigh and pick him up.

"What you doing fat man?"I ask him.

He was starring at the picture that I took of Lucas when he was on the couch, The off guard I took. He placed his hand on it.

"Da Da."He say.

"W-What you say?"I ask.

"Da Da...DA DA DA DA DA DA!"He yells bouncing up and down.

I sat him down and just put my hand over my mouth. How did he know Lucas was his father...Yeah I told him stories about Lucas but I didn't think he would understand. I shook my head and covered my face.

"Ma Ma."He say as he reaches his hands up.

I wipe my face.

"Yes baby mama is here."I say as I picked him up and walked to the kitchen.

I sat him on the counter and starred at him for a minute.

"You're a unique baby Tyler you know that."I say.

He just started giggling and bouncing, I smiled and kissed his cheeks. I picked him up and went back to the living and continued watching t.v.

Will POV.

"Come on Will."India say.

"Ight ight bae I got one mo knot."I say as I finish the knot on my skates.

"Them damn skates look glued to yo feet...bring yo ass on."She say.

I smack my lips and stand up but I almost fell. India started laughing I smacked my lips and smacked her arm.

"Ain't shit funny."I say.

"My bad my bad come on grab my hand."She say.

I grab her hand and we started skating to the ring.

"You good bae?"She ask.

"Man I'm a gangsta I got this."I say as I let her hand go and started skating.

I bust my shit.

"My ass."I groan.

India comes over and immediately starts laughing.

"Oh my god bae I thought you was a gangsta."India say.

"Man shut up help me up gangsta's have slip ups."I say as She helps me stand.

"Mhm just stop holding onto the railing thats what fuck you up now come on."She say as she grabs my hand.

We started skating this time I ain't fall.  Then the lights went down.

"All couples skate only all couples skate only."The dj say.

"Come on bae."India say as she grabbed my hand.

"Are you high I ain't finna bust my shit in front of everybody."I say.

"You want me to skate with somebody else?"She ask.

I smack my lips and grabbed her hand. It was only a few people out on the ring then india started skating backwards and put her hand around my neck.

"You know I love you will."She say.

"I love you to baby."I say as I peck her lips.

We continued skating until we got tired and was ready to go.

"You hungry"I ask.

"Starved."She say.

I laugh as we got into the car.

Bree POV.

After the movie Tyler was fast asleep. I laying down thinking about Lucas I really miss him. I just want him back in my arms with his family.

I updated.

Lucas in the M/M he so fine.