Chapter 2 : Abuse

—Hayes On Top—

¦Listen to Dangerously by Charlie Puth.¦

|Edited|

Daria's POV

I ran pass the school doors, slightly shocked and in recovery of what I witnessed. It was him, Like what the hell?!
Why would he do that?!

I mean he pretty much looked badass as fuck, but I just didn't expect it. From the looks of his face, he truly was frightening.
Agh.

Anyway, I guess it was almost the end of the school day so I headed towards P.E. I changed into some shorts and a white Nike tank top.

I walked in to see that I'm was of late. Again.
I apologized before I walked to the back.

"Okay so today we are going to play basketball. I will split you into teams and I will choose each team's captain-" the doors slammed open and in walks 'Badass'. I mentally groaned.

His gaze met mine and I promptly looked away.

"Mr.Grey, wonderful timing. We will be playing basketball, very nice of you to join us." Coach exclaimed sarcastically.

"Yeah whatever."

I rolled my eyes as I saw the girls pulling their shirts down to show their breasts, and their shorts up to show their ugly asses. Ew. What do they wanna show anyway?

As the 'Coach' split us into teams he chose me and 'Badass' as team captains. I glared. He glared.

As we played, my team was winning until I felt a hand snake around my waist tightly.

"Hey, gorgeous." I felt his husky voice tease my ear.

No one was paying attention , they were busy going after the ball.

"Let me go, Grey." I snapped through gritted teeth.

I was getting nervous as I felt his breath on my neck. He placed gentle kisses that sent electrifying chills making me shiver. And the next thing you know I felt cold and Grey had the ball as he scored and won.

It's official, I authentically dislike him.

"Hayes's team wins. Good game, people."

Oh so his name is Hayes, honestly it's ecstatic.

Daria snap out of it!

He turned his gaze to me and smirked but I sent him my best death glare. The bell rang as I grabbed my stuff and walked out.
I saw Hayes leaning against his car. Which btw was a black lamborgini.

I saw a bimbo walking towards him. Classic for a badass. I hopped in the car not wanting to watch them eat each other's faces. Not because I care, but because it makes me nauseous.

I started the car and the engine roared to life, but before I drove off I noticed the glance of Hayes and his hot smirk. So I sent him the middle finger and drove home.

I saw the door slightly opened so I walked in and the smell of alcohol hit my nostrils and I instantly tried to ran upstairs so my father wouldn't notice.

But, God Hates me I guess.

"Where the hell have you been, you whore?!" My father came into veiw with a vodka bottle in his hand.

"School." I answered boredly and shrugged.

"And why is the kitchen dirty?!?"

I didn't answer as I stared at him. I wasn't scared, I just don't want to constantly keep dealing with him.

"Am talking to you so answer me, you slut!!" He yelled angrily and started walking up to me.

Here it goes.

He grabs a fist full of my hair and leads me to the living room were my mom was sitting with a horrified face. I don't blame her. I know if she gets involved he might hurt her so I asked her not to interfere.

He threw me on the floor and began kicking me. It wasn't that painful since I am basically used to it. He then threw punches on my stomach. Slapped me. Kicked me. And I could see the tears that welled up in my mother's eyes.

I just gave her a sad smile and She got up and yelling at him.

"Stop!! That's our daughter!!"

He suddenly stopped and looked at her then at me. Then just walked away.

"There is an important dinner tomorrow so be prepared both of you.. and you!" He said then pointed his finger at me.
"Do not embarrass me."

I nodded and he walked out of the house As I tried to get up.
My mom put a hand under my arm to help and sat me on the couch. But I shook my head and got up and saying that : it's fine then ran upstairs.

I walked into my room as I filled my bath with ice to relax my muscles.

After 20 mins I came out and dried myself feeling much better.
I put on my PJs and drifted to sleep.
And my last thought was awkwardly weird.

Hayes.

_______

I apdated as fast as I could.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter though it is kind of short but I'll be updating tmrrw. Pls vote and share your thoughts.

Love ya