Chapter 21 : Our Little Trip

Listen to Crazy in love By Beyoncé.

Hayes POV

I sat in the corner of the room lights off only my table lamp on as I stared at the girl laying on the bed.

I entangled my hands together and set my elbows on the small table thinking.

God what do I do with you Daria.

I got up and walked beside her bed standing and staring down at her angelic face.

Her eyes opened and she looked around and then her eyes set on me. Anger and rage is what I could see in her eyes she got up and was ready to punch me but I grabbed her fist amd pushed her on the bed.

"I saved you from being raped and that's how you repay me?" I said in a fake hurting tone.

"I don't own you anything asshole." She said through gritted teeth.

"Hmmm..is that why you kissed me in the elevator?" I said lying. Well am not lying she did ask me to kiss her. God I wanted to take her right there if only she wasn't drunk.

Her cheeks flushed red and she looked away.
Wait..

"So you do remember." I stated and chuckled to myself.

"Like you said it meant nothing." She spat at me.

If she thinks she hurt me when she said that then she didn't it's ironic how girls think I give a fuck.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Wait where am I?" She said confused and looked around.

"Hotel."

"What? Why? We have a house."
She said confused raising her eyebrows.

"I felt like it." I said shrugging then bring a plate of Big cookies and handing it to her.
She grabbed one and took a bite as she sat down on the bed.

I took of my shirt revealing my muscles.
She stopped munching on the cookie and stared at my chest since I was standing in front of her.
"How about a little trip you and me?" I said looking dead serious at her but she didn't look at my eyes she was still staring at my chest.

I leaned over the bed putting both hands beside her legs.

"What-t?" She suttered now staring at me.

I cupped her cheek and she closed her eyes while I just stared at the affect I have on her.
I sighed and removed my hand.

"I gotta go to take a shower." I said and left into the bathroom.

Daria's POV

I don't know If am going crazy. Yesterday he called me a naive slut and insulted my mother but am still attracted to him. I don't want to be. I want it to stop. But it's like it's controlling me.I sighed and got up and got dressed in my cloth since I was wearing his shirt.

Before he came back I directly hid the shirt in my backpack and swang it on my shoulder.