Chapter 14 : Breath

Listen to ring my bells by Enrique Iglesias.

Daria's POV

I woke up my vision blurry. Blinked. Blinked. I looked around and from the white walls I discovered am in a hospital or a nurse's office.
I tried to get up but hissed in pain in my abdomen.
Fuck. That asshole totally got me.
Shit!! I lost!

No, no, no. That can't be.. Fuck I shouldn't have lost but damn he is so fucking strong..
My whole face hurts.. Wait no scratch that.. My whole body does.
I finally got up and changed my clothes then tip toed outside. I can't be caught sneaking out a hospital.
I then caught a sight of layla and Kate.
Well shit am sorry but I don't have time for their talks..
I barely walked out due to the stinging pain.
I saw a taxi passing by and waved my hand for him to stop.
He drove me to my place and after I payed him I walked home and sighed dramatically.
I immediately entered my shower.
The entire bathroom was to die for! It was almost as large as the entire main floor of my house. It was huge! The tile was all marble, the shower had a couple of different shower heads to choose from, including a handheld wand, and a rain forest shower head. You could easily fit a group of 20 people in that shower.. Cool I know.
After I had a shower for 1 hour I walked out and got dressed in some PJ's.
I sat on my bed and finished some homework.
I heard my phone ringing and picked it up.
"Hello?"
"Daria where the fuck are you?!" I heard Layla's angry worried voice.
"Home." I answered casually looking through albums of pictures.
"Hom-WHAT?! you are supposed to be in the hospital you little bitch!! Now how the fuck did you sneak out?! Did you not know that we were worried sick about y-"
She says but I cut her off.
"Geez, am sorry ! Just stop with the bullshit it's hurting my ears." I said rolling my eyes.
"Be worry,bitch." She replied and I could feel her narrowed eyes.
"Okay come back home and don't murder me, bye!!" I said quickly and hang up before she could say anything else.

I walked downstairs and opened the fridge. I grabbed a beer and sat on the porch.
With legs crossed I watched my swoon hot enemy playing basketball in the facing playground with his teammates.
And as if feeling my gaze on him our eyes locked.
I glared so hard that if looks could kill he would be drowning in blood in my grandma's basement!!
Okay that sounded creepy.
He smirked and put the ball in the goal
I rolled my eyes and took a swing of my drink.
I then saw Austin walking slowly by my porch typing something on his phone.

You don't want me near your boys huh?  Well in your face Hayes watch this.

I jumped off the porch and walked towards Austin and threw my hands on his neck.
"Heyy Austie!!" I said with a fake giggle.
And from my the corner of my eyes I could feel Hayes gaze.
Austin wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked.
"Hey, sunshine." He said and winked at me.
Ew.
I fake smiled then kissed his cheek walking back into the house.
I smirked devilishly and raised my head with cockiness.

I heard the door open and in walk my three bitches.

"Guess what happened?"I said trying to hold my laugh.
They knew about what he said in the mall..

"What?" They said and sat on the couch waiting for me to continue.
I told them about what I did on the porch and they were laughing.
"God you are such a bitch when you wanna be." Layla said wiping a fake tear.
I smiled and decided to get ice cream.
"How about I go get ice cream and you wait here? I'll be back in 5 mins." I offered and they nodded eagerly.
I changed into some casual clothes and shoes.

I walked out and plugged my earphones playing Trap Queen by Fetty Wap

I hummed and swayed on my way a bit but as soon as I passed an alley I was grabbed by the waist and the earphones flew on the ground.
I gasped as I was harshly pushed into the wall.
I looked and saw Hayes.
"Oh Hey jesus." I said sarcastically and glared at him.
"Shut up." He said calmly but I could see the rage and harshness in his eyes.
I was breathing so heavily that my chest was rising up.
He looked down at my chest and I blushed.
He put his arm on my chest and pushed me deeper in the wall.
I screamed from the pain.
He buried his face in the crook of my neck and then his lips whispered near my ear.
"Now now what did I tell you in the mall?"
Silence.
You could hear my breathing and heart beating.
He looked back at me.
Our faces so close that my breath hitched and I couldn't move.
"Why arent you fighting to let go, princess?" He said tilting his head confusingly.
Yeah why am I not fighting him?!
Ugh I just can't move under his touch!! But why?!?
Oh Fuck me.

He smirked knowingly and placed a kiss on my neck to my collar bone then to the middle of my chest then looked back at me. I swear I am going to faint.
"Breath." He said smirking at my condition.
Asshole.
I still couldn't breath.
"Listen to me princess, if I see you near Austin once again I'll make your life hell.." He hissed squeezing my shoulder that I could already feel bruises forming.
"And we both know I am capable of that." He said and smirked then pushed me on the ground.
"I don't give a shit what you do or what you say but don't come near my gang they don't need distraction from a slut like you." He spat out and left.
I glared at his back and when he turned I flipped him the middle finger and I could hear his far chuckle.
Fuck you.
He thinks am a slut?!
Wonderful. Note the sarcasm.

I bought the ice cream and walked back home. I didn't tell the girls about it coz I didn't want to ruin our night.We watched romance movies and cried our eyes out and stuffed spoons of ice cream in our mouths.

______________________

Hey loves!

As I said I updated as soon as possible and since I found the chance to finish this chapter I did so.

Please comment your thoughts and vote.

Love ya ❤❤