Chapter 16 : Hickeys

Daria's POV

We were now sitting by the pool and drinking beer ofcourse after Hayes woke us up in the car we walked into the house.
Which by the way is literally huge as fuck.
We were listening to Fancy by Iggy Azalea.
Layla was wearing her bikini and grinding on Austin.
Kate was also dancing with  Drew and wearing her bikini as well.
They were standing in front of the pool and in front of us and we laughed looking at them.
Ashton was getting more beers now.
Darcy and I were laying on poolside chairs taking long swings of our beers.
I was wearing my sexy black swimsuit:

Darcy's:

Layla's:

Layla's:

And lastly Kate:

And lastly Kate:

Hayes was lying on the pool lounge talking with the boys and smoking while drinking as well

I swayed my hips a bit while sitting then Austin came up to me and smirked while checking me out.
"Dance with me." It wasn't a question though.
He grabbed my hand and pushed me against his chest.
I looked at layla and she was now dancing with Cameron.
Austin began grinding on me his face in the crook of my neck.
"Loosen up babe."
I smiled and nodded.
I began sway my hips on him and his hands around my hips.
Austin turned me so my back is sticking to his chest and we danced.
I looked straight a head and saw Hayes with his jaw clenched looking right at me.
Oh shit.
I saw his eyes check my body slowly then up to my eyes then his eyes darkened when they landed on Austin who was now placing kisses on my neck. I didn't even realize that.
When I looked up again Hayes was standing right in front of me.
He grabbed my wrist and pushed me to his bare chest that I can stare for ages.
Austin's eyes widen and he raises his hand in surrender then goes back to the boys.
Hayes grips my waist tightly and pushes me closer to him.
I could feel his warm temperature. Agh. And his cologne..so addicting.
He puts my hands around his neck and we dance.
He digs his fingers in my hips and I tighten my grip on his hair to bear the pain.
He growls and pushes himself closer to me if that's even possible.
"I thought I was clear last time. But I guess I was wrong. But I will make it clear to you tonight." His dangerous deep raspy voice whispered in my ear and sent shivers to my spine.
I looked at his gaze and he looked at mine. His eyes are amazing literally.

He started to lean so that our noses were touching and our forheads as well.

Wait..is he going to kiss me? Wtf?! It's my first kiss..holy shit that Motherfucker!!!

A hot Motherfucker though.

Shut up.

He was only one inch from my lips. I could even feel his bottom lip touching mine.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach. Scratch that. The freaking dragons in my stomach. I shivered and he smirked.

He looked up at me still in the same position. He then moved his head down to between my breasts and started placing kisses and bites.

I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning. His back was facing the others and we still swayed so no one was able to know what's happening but think we are only dancing.
I wish.

No you don't.

Shut it brain.

A small low moan escaped my lips though only we could hear it.
His eyes snapped to mine and darkened.
"Shut up." He growled and then placed one big bite on my neck and sucked on it then smirked while looking at my neck and left.

Wait a second..

Fuckkkk!!!!

Hickeys!!!
How didn't that cross my mind?! Shit.
I run to the bathroom and locked the door looking at the...holy shit.
They are like five big hickeys.
Shitttt!!

"HAYES!!!!!" I yelled storming out and find him with his beer smirking.

Everyone looked at me and then their eyes widened but again they were laughing.

"Why would you do that?" I said with gritted teeth but Hayes just shrugged.
I groaned and angrily squealed.
"Awww. Do I make you go crazy Mrs.Davis?" He said smirking at me. Agh that fucking smirk.
Idiotic yet sexy.

Why me God?

I shook my head then entered the pool with girls. We were playing and splashing each other. Now we are playing a game like who would last longer underwater.
I was at the bottom of the pool with closed eyes.

I used to that whenever I went to a pool with mom. I loved staying under water.
I felt lips on mine but they were gone in less than a minute.
I snapped my eyes opened and didn't see anyone. Then I was pulled by my waist to a chest.

"What the hell Davis?!" Hayes yelled his jaw clenched.

I looked at him confused then at everyone who were in the big pool with relieved expression when they saw me.

"We didn't know you could stay that long underwater and we thought something happened to you..so we called the boys." Kayla explained.

"Oh."

"Yup."

Hayes hands pulled me closer to him and I gazed at his hot face then to his six pack the were sticking to my chest now.
I gulped and looked at him.
He tilted his head knowingly and smirked.

And I only to be pulled closer that my hands were now on his chest.
The others were now playing and paying no attention to us.
Shit.

I looked back at the god standing in front of me and to find him just staring at me. I bit my lip nervously.

"If you keep biting your lip, I promise I'll rip your fucking clothes off." He said growling.

My eyes widened and I pushed him away.

"Am not wearing any." I said and gave him the middle finger.

I heard his chuckle and then sighed.

"Fuck you too, Davis."

_________

Hi loves!
Hope you liked it though it kind of got more sexual but that wasn't the purpose. Anyway am sorry it was kind of a short chapter.

Hmmm..who do you think kissed Daria underwater??

Plz vote and comment.

Love ya ❤❤