Chapter 29 : Prom

Daria's POV

Madison literally dragged me to every shop. But, I finally found a beautiful white dress and white heels. Madison decided to come along so she got herself a pink dress. Ew. And pink pumps.

Then we went to dye my hair. It took a lot of convincing from Madz to do it though. (Hair color on top).
The color is kinda weird but that's why I like it. Madison really took off my mind some stuff about Hayes today.

We were heading back home now and she was eager to see the house and meet the girls.
Once I parked my car and she looked at my house in 'aw'.

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"No need to act. Your house is much bigger why are you so surprised."

"Am surprised it's yours." She said and smirked. Bitch is always a bitch.

"Bitch." I muttered and she chuckled.

"Did you call your friends?" She asked as we entered the house were we saw all three girls sitting on the couch and talking.

"Yup." I mumbled and greeted them.

"Hi guys. This is Madison. Madison these are Layla, Kate and Darcy." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you."

"We too."

We sat down and began talking about tomorrow and just then I showed them my dress and they really loved it and as well as Madison. They got to know madison more and we told them about her being the queen bee and me being her best friend long ago.

Next morning

We all finished breakfast since the girls stayed the night. And it was now 3:26 we woke up 2 cause we stayed later yesterday.

"Girls! The prom starts at 7:00 till midnight. It's gonna be magical!" Layla said dreamily and we all rolled our eyes.

"It's not like you're gonna drop your shoe and some dick is gonna come and marry you. Cinderella drama." Kate said and rolled her eyes again.

"Hey!! A girl can dream now shut the fuck up." Layla yelled at her and scoffed.

I chuckled and looked away.

I stared at my phone and sighed.

"Am gonna move on." I blurted out.

They obviously understood so they nodded sadly.

"You should." Maddie said with a smile.

"Okay let's go get ready!" Layla said excitedly.

"What? Now? We have 4 hours left." I told her and rolled my eyes.

"Yup but since Madison should make the make up and me the hair we will kinda take time doing it for all of us." Layla said and shrugged.

We nodded and headed upstairs.
Since there were three showers in the house,One in my room and one in the guest room and one just out. So Madison went home to get her Make up stuff until someone of us is done. And Layla just waited inside my room.

I hoped in for a long shower and when I was out the girls were already there. All of them. Madison was doing Kate's make up and Layla was doing Darcy's Hair.
I sat on the bed with my robe on.

"And done!!" Layla said and called me over.

Anyway after we were 'll done and dressed it was 6:29.

"Wait..we don't have dates!" I said.

"I do. Am going with Austin." Layla said dreamily. Again.

"I am going with Rick." Darcy said.

"Who's Rick?" We all asked in unison.

"It's a guy I met in the park the other day. No big deal." She said in a bored tone.

"I am going with Drew. He asked me out." Kate said wih a big smile.

"I am going with Jason Brown. I think you know him Dee, the one I've been crushing on since long. He's our school's football captain and popular and all." Madison said.

Well I guess I'm the only one without a date. Yeah well fuck it.

"It's okay Dee, you have us." Layla said and hugged me.

I nodded and we left. They said that they're meeting their dates there.

What if he's there?

Am I capable of forgetting him?

We walked in and the music played loudly.

"Lets get a drink!" Kate shouted over the music.

I got a cup of wine and to see that the girls disappeared.
I sighed and shook my head.

Maybe if I see him I tell him that I love him one last time and say that I will try to forget him.
Yeah that's exactly what am going to do.

I spotted him with Regina and walked towards them.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked him ignoring her.

He looked away and then the bitch pushed me.

"No you can't don't you see he doesn't want to see you. He's sick of you. You were just a one time thing. Get over it, whore." As soon as she finished I punched her and she flew across the room and passed out.
Ouch.
I turned to Hayes and he shook his head at me.

"Okay so what I wanted to say is that I love-"

"Shut up and go back to your friends. Am leaving to Virginia tonight anyway so I guess it will be easier for you to forget. Bye now." He said coldly and left.

He's leaving?
No no no no that not what I wanted!!
God what do I do?!

He can't leave!!!

I searched for him everywhere but couldnt find him. I spotted Drew and hurried to him.

"Did you see Hayes?" I asked quickly.

"Yeah he just left to the airport. He was panning to have just this last night and leave-"

Before he could finish I was heading to my car.

_______
He loves!
Be ready to tear up on the next chapter. Am sorry I couldn't update yesterday.
Hope you liked it.

Love ya ❤❤❤
Comment and vote.