Chapter 20 : Pub

Layla's POV

After Daria left crying she did not come back and it was midnight. Me and the girls were so worried. I am sure that asshole did something to her.
Kate was pacing the room and I was debating going out in the pouring rain to find her. The boys went to sleep. Dicks. And Hayes was in his office working on his laptop.
I peeked and saw he was so concentrated on his work. He was wearing a black V-neck blouse and some dark jeans.

"Kate I think she wants to be alone she'll be back when she's comfortable to be back." Darcy said getting up.
"But-"
"No buts, let's go back to sleep." She said and walked upstairs with Kate.
I sighed and followed.

Hope you are save Daria.

Daria's POV

I waited in line and laughed. I felt tipsy from drinking that much and grabbed my phone. I don't know what has gotten into me but I pressed on Hayes Grey contact and stared at it.
Then I started laughing as I shook my head and pressed his number. I put the phone on my ear and swayed as I smiled like a drunk idiot.

"Daria." He said through the phone.

"Yeah it's Daria! I wanted to tell you that thank you for being honest with me about everything I mean you were right about the kiss but sorry to tell you that I dont regret it..." I hicupped and laughed.

"Daria-"

"God! You are so bossy and cold! I don't get what you want! First thing you are thanking me the next you are kissing me then you are pushing me away!! I mean for fuck's sake am human!" I said laughing more and looking at the blonde beside me. I waved my hand to her and laughed.

"Daria have you been drinking?!" I heard him tense through he phone.

"Ummm yeah!" I said laughing again. What's with the laughing.

"Daria.Home, Right Now." He growled through the home.

"Stop ordering me!"

"Thats it.Tell me where you are. Which pub are you in?" He asked growling urgently.
I rolled my eyes and smiled.
"I dont know, I gotta go though!"

I hung up and then after seconds I received a text message.

Hayes Grey: I know where you are am coming to get you.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged.
I walked out and felt cold as the breeze tickled my skin.

"Hey, sexy." I heard a manly voice behind me and men laughing.

"Oh hey."

He came to me grabbed me by the waist.
"You know you are beautiful." He said and I could smell the alcohol through his breath. Ew.

"Thank you."

"Now am gonna kiss you." He said and smirked.
My eyes widened and I tried to push him away.
"No you can't don't." I growled at him.
But he only pushed me closer and I could feel his bulge on my thigh. Ew disgusting.
He began kissing my neck while I tried to push him away.
"Stop you asshole!"
Suddenly he was yanked away and thrown on the trash can.

"Hayes." I mumbled as I saw him standing in front of me glaring at the guy.
"I thought I heard her say stop. So you stop so I don't stop your circulation next time." He spat at the asshole and I tried my best not to laugh.

He turned to me his hair was messy and he was looking hot.
He was wearing a black V neck blouse and dark jeans.
I giggled and put my hands on his chest.
He furrowed his eyebrows and removed my hands and then grabbed my wrist dragging me away.
I stopped him and he turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Lets dance!!"

"No."

"But-"

"Shut up."

I frowned and hugged him suddenly.
He didn't seem surprised since he picked me up on his shoulder and dragged me outside.
I was laughing my ass off and touching his back.

God am such a creep.

He put me down in front of his car and then pushed me inside.
He got in the driver's seat and shut the door with a loud thud.
We didn't go home but to a hotel.
He got out and grabbed my hand and pulled us in.
He talked something with the girl there and then dragged us in the elevator.
We stood in silence and I bit my lip still feeling tipsy.
I lost my balance due to the dizziness and held onto his ram for support.
"Woah."
He held me up so I was facing him.
"Can I kiss you?" I blurted out then put my hand on my mouth and snickered. Oops.

"No, Daria." He said and looked away.

"But why? I want toooo. .." I whined and grabbed fistfull of his blouse pushing him closer to me he grabbed my wrists and pinned me on the elevator wall.
I feel like am in fifty shades of grey. God this is hilarious.
I gazed into his eyes and smiled.

"Pretty please?" I said giggling.
He sighed and literally smashed his lips in mine and grabbed my hair kissing me roughly while with the other hand holding my hands above my head.

He bit my lip sucking on it while his tongue entangled with mine. I wanted to grab his hair and tug at it but he wouldn't let me. I groaned and kissed him with the same force but then we pulled away as the elevator door opened. We were both panting and my hair was messed up and I was breathing heavily as we walked to the room.
He was opening it with the key but I felt everything spinning.
"Hayes."
He looked at me questionably.
"You're spinning."
He grabbed onto my waist steadying me.
"I think am gonna faint."

"What?Now?' Before I could reply I blacked out and felt arms grab me and pull me in...

______

Okay so I know the chapter was a bit short though it was hot af.

And I know it was kinda fifty shades related I don't know why but I kinda got it a bit related. Sorry if you didnt like it because of that reason..

But I really hope you did and please drop a vote and comment what's on your mind.

Love ya so much ❤❤

PS: Hayes on top btw.. Francisco 😍😍