Chapter 12 : It's Jesus

🔝(Hayes on top)🔝

Francisco ^^ *-* <3😍😍😻

Pillowtalk by zayn ;)
____________________________________

Daria's POV

I was right now having a sleep over with the girls.
They were in my new house and before we actually headed to here we dropped of at each of their houses so they can grab some clothes and other stuff. Since it might be a long long sleepover.
They might stay like a week or more.
What? My house is huge and enough for all of us. Plus I do get something out of it.
They cook breakfast lunch and dinner.
And.. they get the groceries and stuff..
They will help me with the cleaning but we agreed that i would do the dishes.
Worst thing ever. I know.
I still haven't told them about the little incident with Hayes.
Agh. That boy. He makes me crazy.
But I will tell them..
They are good friends and they're weird.. So that's why we get along.
And I actually began trusting them from here and there. Seriously no big deal.
But I won't tell them about me fighting just yet.

And here we are laying on the floor with spoons of frozen yogurt in our throats and dramatically complaining about our lifes.
This is what friends do right?

"So.. Girls.." I started unsure how they will react.
Because honestly I didn't understand the point Hayes was trying to get to.
Their heads snapped to me as they sat up straight.
"I umm.. "
"Spill." Kate said excitedly.
I rolled my eyes as I told them what happened in the mall.

As I was done their eyes were wide and they were both grinning like idiots.
I rolled my eyes and jumped on the bed and groaned in a pillow.
"Ehm." Layla said clearing her throat.
"So.. You and Hayes!!"
"I ship you.. Umm.. Hayria? Darye! Huh it's sound funn-"
"Jesus shut the fuck up!" I bluted out.
They shut their mouths and looked at me.
"I.don't.like.him." I spelled.
"And He.Hates.Me." I explained raising my eyebrows.
"How did you to meet or talk anyway?" Darcy said ignoring y comment.
Okay.. Wasn't expecting this coming.
I should've thought they would ask and am not ready to tell them..
Yet you told the bad gang leader..

Oh shut it brain!

"Are you have an arguement with yourself?" Layla said raising her eyebrow.
I chuckled and nodded.
"If you are not ready to tell us everything it's ok Daria. But feel free to talk whenever you want. We are here for you." Kate said smiling sweetly at me.
I returned he smile and nodded in agreement.
"I will.I promise."
The girls smiled and nodded to me agreeing on what Kate said.
"Ok will I guess it's to sleep girls!" Layla said and slapped our asses kicking us to bed.
I shook my head and chuckled.
"I think I'll go to have a drink and be back." I said and closed the bedroom door after me heading downstairs to the kitchen.
I knew the girls would fall asleep and not wait so I grabbed a beer knowing none would come downstairs.

I sit outside on the porch and look up at the sky as I take a swing if my beer.

I heard noises from the streets and it sounded like someone was yelling for help.
Ok ok there is no fucking way am going to dangerous alleys anymore I think it's enough experience with them already. Since every time I enter an alley it's seems to be Hayes causing the danger and proving that he has no mercy.
I rolled my eyes at the thought.
I heard the noises get closer.
Oh shit is trouble following me to here because I didn't walk to it...
Well that would be weird.

"Daria?" A harsh deep voice spoke from under the dim lights. Showing his mascular outline. Which btw is hot. I couldn't see his face nor anything but the shape of his body walking towards me.
He looked like a creepy possessed shadow.
Ok that sentence made no sense.
Never mind it.
When the figure was standing in front of me I could see now that it's Hayes.
"Hayes?"
"No it's Jesus." He says sarcastically yet there was a bit bitterness and coldness as he spoke. As usual. Cold.
I scoffed and looked away.
"Okay hi Jesus!"
He rolled his eyes then his eyes had a blank expression and his eyes scanned me from up to down then slowly met my gaze.
He pulled out a cigarette and lit it blowing up in the air and until now that I noticed he was shirtless.
"Don't you own a shirt?" I said bitchly.
"Can I borrow yours?" He said huskily smirking.
My eyes widened as a blush came into view and Hayes chuckled.
"Are you blushing babe?" He said smirking as he blow the smoke in my face.
I glared at him and stood up to slap his arm playfully.
"Well got to... go get the fuck in and don't come out unless you wanna be raped or kidnapped." He said coldly and left blowing his smoke.
I rolled my eyes and sat down on purpose.
What? Am stubborn.
"Night Jesus!" I yelled after him and chuckled while he held his middle finger up.
He is no one to tell me what to do.
Plus why wasn't he wearing a shirt... In the middle of the streets?!? Like wtf!!?
After I finished my beer I walked back in and got into bed beside Kate and fell asleep thinking of shirtless Hayes .

Like seriously don't you own a shirt Jesu- I mean hayes?!

Oops.

Forgot that I stole some of them though..

____________________________________

Hey my loves!! I know it's a short chapter but I couldnt wait to update!! But what do you think? Did you like it or did it suck?
Anyway I hope you liked it!! Love ya ❤❤

PS: BTW Francisco is smoken ;)