Chapter 24 : Back To Sniffing Him

Listen to waterbed by the chainsmokers.

Daria's POV

There were the two idiots sitting in front of me laughing on something. James went to I don't know where.

I did figure out their names though. The redhead one is Johnny Moore and the black haired Leo Howl.

I cleared my throat to get their attention which did. Hmmmm. I mentally smirked. Let's have some fun.

"What?" Johnny asked annoyingly.

"What what?" I said raising my eyebrow. God this is gonna be fun.

"Why are u asking me why I said what,you what?! You cleared your throat so the fuck do u want?" He said mumbling on and on.

"Oh ya right you reminded me." I said and smiled.

They stared at me waiting. I kept on smiling.
Minute. Two. Three.fou-

"Talk you annoying Bitch!" Leo yelled still eyeing me.
I smiled widely trying not to laugh.

"Well, you see, that sexy hot gangleader is coming for your asses and--" I said sighing shaking my head childishly a goofy smile plastered on my face "-- he will kill you all so as a last memory I wanted to tell that it was nice knowing that am nowhere near stupid comparing to you " I said while giggling and motioning with my hands.

They stared at me dumbstruck and then looked at each other.

"I mean I always thought I am stupid but you..you two.." I said while laughing and pointing at them.
"You two are ready to commit suicide for that sick disgusting son of a bitch boss of yours. Just like that!! Without a price or anything. Now how idiotic is that??" I said laughing more.

I don't know what's wrong with me but this is so funny. For now.

"You Bitch, how dare you speak of him like that?"

I shrugged and looked out the window.

Agh. Hayes come and get me already. The last time I had pizza was one week ago. And it wasn't even pepperoni!! And it can't be my last slice!!

"So motherfuckers, how's life?" I said smiling once again.

"Pain in the ass, Bitch how about you?"

"Yeah well am sitting here with psychotic idiots.. it sure is amazing!" I said sarcastically.

"Watch your mouth before I grab your tongue and cut it." Leo spat at me. Oooo am scared!!

"Ew. You're so disgusting. Maybe if you ask nicely I would stick it out for you to cut but don't touch my tongue with your disgusting hands." I said faking my concern and then smiling sweetly at them.

"She's crazy, man am telling you." I heard Johnny whisper to Leo with concern as I giggled.

"So let me tell you what's gonna happen. The blood gang will barge in to your house shoot everybody as your pussy of a boss will hide because you know as I mentioned he's a pussy. Then I will be out of these ropes and enjoy killing you two myself. Slowly." I Said cheerfully.

Then I felt a sting on my cheek as Leo slapped me. Oh God. I started laughing and they both watched me with horror.

"Stop." Johnny said with wide eyes but I didn't.
"Stop laughing!" He repeated and he looked like he's gonna cry.

"I'm not joking stop, you're  freakin' me out." He said hiding his face in his hands. But I only laughed harder.

He then grabbed his phone and called someone.