Chapter 18 : The Things You Do To Me

Daria's POV

"Oh Hayes, haven't you learned yet, I don't fear you." James spat at him.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck since I felt him tense and knew he would beat James's ass any second.

His grip on my waist tightened and I just sniffed his shirt. Creepy I know.

But if that asshole touches him imma use my skills. Oh ya big boy I'll kick your ass and feed it to your mama.

"Get to the point James, I know you wouldn't want her you don't even know her." Hayes spoke harshly glaring at the Dickhead.

"And what are you gonna do Hayes if I want her? I mean come on.. 15 against 2 not fair huh?" The Dickhead said smirking.

I looked at Hayes's waist and saw a..A GUN!!

Yessss!

Okay this sounded so wrong.
I slowly put my hand on his torso and he looked at me confusingly but I ignored him and as soon as Hayes attention was back to Dickhead I grabbed the gun..but am not stupid though..

so I fixed what they call safety something and checked if there are bullets.

And I did that all while the two are fighting and yelling and my hands behind Hayes back so no one really saw anything.

I pulled away from his grip and lunged at James then kicked his knee so he was kneeling on the ground and pointed the gun on his head.

"You have two choices-" I said while looking at his men shocked faces"- let us go peacefully without causing any damage or I could just blow your leader's idiotic brain?" I said smiling devilishly at them.

"So...what do you think?" I asked sweetly.

They didn't have to think twice as they made space for us to pass.
I smirked and pulled James up with his hair.

"Wise choice." I said acting impressed all while smirking.

I pushed James harshly on the ground and walked out with Hayes still pointing the gun at their boss.

Once we were far away we ran.

We were now standing in front of the mansion panting.
There was a wall behind me as I was leaning against it.

"I must say, Davis. I might have underestimated you and your little brain." Hayes said smirking and walking towards me.

I felt my knees weaken when he walked closer and closer.

"What-t are you doing-g?"

He walked until his body was touching mine and I could feel his calm heartbeat while mine was like a gorilla pounding his chest. Gee.

He smirked knowingly and lowered his head to my neck and placed soft kisses and bites.

I couldn't help but let out a low moan and that earned a groan from him as he lifted me by my ass and I wrapped my legs around his torso.
I put my hands around his neck and he kept biting and sucking on my neck.

His hands were on my waist as he gently bit the bottom of my lip and I cupped his cheek craving for more his eyes never left my gaze as he bit on my lip teasingly.

And that's what stupid me did.

I crushed my lips to his and it took him time to respond but he responded harshly and hungrily and it seemed like he was fighting with himself whether to kiss me back or not.

His lips were so soft and warm yet so rough and possessive. I tugged at his hair and pulled him closer.

God am supposed to hate this guy.