Chapter 30 : Goodbye

Listen to Broken by seether ft Amy Lee.

Daria's POV

I stormed in the airport then lookd around and spotted Hayes.
He was about to enter the check-in when I grabbed his arm. He turned and around and looked surprised.

I pulled him to the side and hugged the shit out of him.
Tears fell from my eyes just as his cologne hit my nostrils. God I missed his smell.

"Were you gonna leave without saying goodbye?" I said and cried into his chest as he wrapped his hands around my tiny form.

"Not anymore."

I sniffed and looked at him.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"You already did."

He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.
I nodded.

"How much do you love me?"

"I love more than anything in this whole world. I would do anything for you." I said and hugged him.

"Awww thanks, beautiful." He said and kissed my forhead.

"Why did you ask?"

Silence followed my question and I looked at him.

"How much do you care about me?" I asked next.

"I would give you the world in a heartbeat if I could." He said and smiled at me.

"Aww you would?" I said and smiled back.

"Of course I would."
I kissed his cheek and then he asked next.

"Would you die for me..?"

"I would take a bullet for you anyday." I said looking into his eyes.

"Really?"

"Anyday."

"I have to go, Daria."

"What? I thought you want let me go!" I yelled at him tears falling from my eyes. He wiped the away and pecked my forhead.

"I don't wanna hurt you."

"You are hurting me right now." I said and wrapped my arms around his torso tightly afraid to let him go.

"I just wanted to know if you felt the same as I feel about you." He said with a smile.

I cried harder.

"Don't be sad, love. I'll always love you and always be here with you."

"I love you, Hayes." I said crying more. God. Hormones.

"I have to go."

"No."

"Remember. I'll love always and forever." He said softly and pecked my lips. But I wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed him deeper.
He pulled away and smirked.

"I love you, beautiful." He whispered in my ear and when I opened my eyes he wasn't there anymore.

"I love you too Hayes." I whispered to myself nd hurried to the car.

I know I couldn't drive right now. So I cried my eyes out in the car the called the girls in the house.

Once I arrived to my house I stormed in and hugged whoever I saw first which was Madison.

I cried and cried and she hugged me tightly saying 'Sshh' or it's gonna be okay and stuff.
We sat on the couch and I looked up at her.

"He's gone Madz. I won't see him again." I said and wiped my tears.

She sighed and held my hands.

"Sometimes you gotta move on from the past, Dee. He's gone. It's not the end of the world. Someone better will come along. And will make you happy."

"I dont want someone else. I want him." I said stubbornly and sniffed.

"I know, sweetie. But it was his decision to leave."

"There must be a reason." I said and shook my head.

"I'll just go upstairs. Alone." I said again and run to my room.

I hugged the teddy bear he got me and cried into it. I will miss him so much. I can't help but remember the time we jumped from the cliff together and when he said he loves me. Then when we went to the woods and and then the time he protected me from James.

And God! The time I saw him save me from James when I got kidnapped I was so happy to see him. And I couldnt help but also remember when we slept in his house nd talked about midnight.

I will miss you Hayes...so goddamn much.

I promise to myself that I'll love him forever and I will never forget him.

A nock interrupted my thoughts and in walked Layla.

She sat beside me on the bed and sighed.

"You should move o-"

"I love him." I snapped at her.

"I know. But you can't love him for the rest of your life."

"Sure I can." I said coldly. Then an idea came to mind I know how to release my stress.

I got up and got dressed into gym clothes.
I walked downstairs and to my gym.

I locked the door and headed to my punching bag. I punched the hell out of it. Thinking of everything. And then reality hit me.

And it talked to me.

'He's gone'

'You won't see him again ever'

'He's not here anymore'

'He won't hang out with you and the Boys anymore playing video games or watching movie'

I screamed and punched the bag more till it fell. I sighed and looked at my bruised bloody knuckles.

"That's for you." I whispered.

I walked upstairs and grabbed a beer.

Great everybody leaves. First mom and now him. How wonderful.

Yet I still find my self loving him forever. I guess we're just a beautiful disaster.

To Be Continued....
______
Hey loves!
Don't hate me. But this is the last chapter. :'(
Hope you liked it :p

Please comment and vote.

Love ya..forever :,) ❤❤