Chapter 7 : His House

🔝(Daria on top) 🔝

Listen to I wanna know by alesso for this chapter.(the songs aren't really related but they're songs i like)

Daria's POV

We drove in comfortable silence. Then a song came along and i started humming the lyrics looking out the window as the cool breeze blew my hair and i began to sober up a bit.
I took a glance at hayes and his face was straight looking at the road. I wonder how he does it.
How he keeps up that cold face. How he doesn't feel anything.

"How do u do it?" I blurted out without thinking.
He didn't even look at me.
"Do what?" He asked his eyes fixed in the road.
"Show no emotions... feel-l nothing-g?" I asked with suttering. I mentally slapped myself. Now why the fuck did i sutter.
"Sometimes after all u have gone through u don't have any feelings left to feel." He said and with that he parked the car.
"We're here." He said and got out.
I sighed and got out as well.
I remeber the mansion. But now i observed it more and saw more details.

We walked to the door and rang the bell.
After couple of seconds the door swang open and there stood a shirtless guy. He seemed familiar.. oh right he was walking the other day with hayes group in the school.
He looked at me and then at hayes then at me then at hay-
"Fucking move already idiot." Hayes said losing his patience.
The guy put his arms uo in surrender and moved to the side so we could walk in and i snickered.
I looked around and the place seemed pretty cozy.
"Like it?"
I nodded and took a step forward and then turned to hayes.
"I'll lead u to the room and u can take a shower. I will give you to wear some of my clothes."
I nodded and walked with him upstairs.
We entered a different room this time than the time i was tied.

It looked so warm and welcoming. I just wanted to jump on the bed and sleep forever.
Hayes handed me a white towel then walked out giving me privacy.
I got into the shower the first drop hit my skin. I remember what had happened now, it all seemed clear. The warm droplets formed steam as I stood there without moving at all, the voices banging in my head. They said the same thing, over and over again, how much clearer could it be? My skin was burning from the mellow droplets morphing into sharp little blades of fire. Yes, turning black now. Yes. Turning back now, I remember. It is clear. I turned the water off and walked out of the shower.
I rapped the towel around my wet body and peeked over he door and no one was in there. I sighed in relief and walked out.
I went to the closet and saw a man's cloth. Yeah well.. i took a plain white t-shirt that reached mid-thigh and some short boxers but used the same bra i was wearing.
I was about to drop the towel when i took a step backwards and bumped into a... chest?
He held me by my waist to steady me as i turned around and saw it was hayes.
"What the fuck?" I said glaring at him and holding on tight on my towel.
"I was going to take out cloth for u didnt know you were done already." He explained shrugging.
I rolled my eyes and stepped away from his chest.
Then i froze.
"Wait..who's fucking room is this and who's fucking cloth are those?" I asked afraid of the answer and pointing to the closet.
"Mine." He said casually shrugging while litting a cigarette then walking out.
I blinked a few times then got dressed.
I jumped on the bed and laid on my back thinking of everything thing that has happened.
After couple of hours of cryng i fell asleep.

Hayes POV

I could hear her sobs from upstairs as i blew the smoke.
Drew walked in still shirtless. I rolled my eyes and groaned.
"Don't u own a shirt?" I asked putting on a cold obvious fake smile.
He chuckled and shook his head.
"Why afraid your girl would like this?" He said pointing to his body.
"She's not my girl and what's there to like?" I said smirking.
He glared at me then sat across me.
"Name?" He questioned as he lit a cigarette as well.
"Daria." i said blowing the smoke on his face on purpose.
He glared at me as he was chocking on it then stopped.
I chuckled then opened my laptop.
I saw messages from different girls as i scoffed.
thats all i need right now. Note the sarcasm.
I closed it and saw my main men of the gang walking in.
We are six living here but ofcourse my gang is like 100 and more men.
Austin sat at my right and Cameron on my left as Ashton followed while Nathan sood beside Drew.
I told them about daria and they all smirked as i was done.
"Touch her and you'll be six feet under ground." With that Said their smirk dropped and fear was replaced in their eyes as they nodded.
I smirked and walked upstairs.
"Night."
"Night,boss." They all said in unison.
I walked in the room and saw the lights still on but daria was laying in the middle of the bed her body crawled up as she hugged her knees and rested her head on them.
I sighed as i turned off the light and walked towards her.
I picked her up and she instantly rapped her hands around my neck and buried her face deeper in my chest.
I stared at her then put her at her side of the bed. Not that i minded but she would go all monster on me tmrrw.
I laid down put the covers on both of us and closed my eyes.
I opened my eyes as soon as i felt tiny arms wrap around my torso.
I looked to see daria asleep probably thinking am a pillow as she buried her face in the crook of my neck.
I chuckled and for once i wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Night, gorgeous."

~~~~~~~~
Heyyy loviess!! Hope u enjoyed this chapter pleaseee please and please comment your opinions and send me a message if u have any ideas!! Love uuu plz vote and cmntt!!

Please. -.-
Love u ❤❤❤