Chapter 11.

After a long day of being with the strange, but alluring Joshua Dun, I was dropped off at home. As I was getting ready to get of our the car, josh's hand touched my left one. My arms tensed up along with everything else in my frame. I slowly turned to face him. His glossy eyes met with mine, They were spectacular. They probably had more secrets in them then the galaxy and earth combined. I bet his secrets were brilliant, just like him.

"Listen. I had a really good time today" He laughed a little remembering everything we did and seemingly I didn't because i was to focused on admiring him. "And i would like to continue ditching detention whenever one of us gets it, to hang out. Everything you told me today made me want to physically be in your world every single day. But frankly I can't get enough of you Tyler. So is it okay if I come pick you up tomorrow morning?"

Josh was always capable of giving me tingly sensations in my hands and stomach. And this was out very first time spending quality time together since the 3 days that I've known him. But this feeling. This feeling was different and I couldn't put my finger on it. Then again I was confused as usual.

"Y-yes j-josh. I would r-really like that". My voice was shaky but also hushed. Josh's hand was still on top of mine. Our eyes still locked toegther and only a key could break us apart. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw josh lean in, slowly closing his eyes. I started breathing fast, panic taking up every empty spot in me. I didn't know what to do.

"J-joshua. Y-you're gay?". The words spilt out of my mouth that I didn't have time to reach in the air and pop them back in. His movement's stopped. His eyes fluttered open. And he looked directly at me.
***
I walked into the house. The smell of strong alcohol hitting me in the face as I was taking my shoes off. I walked into the kitchen to wash my hands and get a cup of water, when I seen my drunkley, overwaisted mother sitting at the table with two different vodka bottles by her side.

"Woulldd you likee to tell mee what happenndd todayy?" Her words were slurred and her breath reeked. Her eyes almost looked like they were crossing eachothers when she was trying to focus on the disappointment standing infront of her. I knew that if I didn't answer her, she would bug me all night and that would lead to me getting upset, and possibly having to let blurry out.

"I was out with a friend". I usually wasn't scared of my mom. Quite frankly she should be afriad of me. I'm afriad of me.

"Dontt fuck-fucking lie to meee tyl-tyler". Drunken hicups were breaking her words apart.

"The detention lady c-c-called meee today". Her tounge was now on the inside of her check poking out with her eyebrows raised.

"Yea. S-she said you were supposee to have it t-today b-but you never showed up. Now telll me where youu really were". Her eyes narrowed down on me. I was her prey, and at any moment she could pounce on me.

"I said I was with a friend". I said sternly. I wasn't about to let her drunken excuses get to me. I walked away and went to the refrigerator to grab what I went in there for. When I shut the door she was standing right begin it. My eyes met her's. She had a sympathetic, horrid, but angered look in her expression.

"YOU LIAR!". A cold hand stricked me across my face. I was taken back as to what she did. And I could tell she was too, but of course she had to stand her ground. And once again, the fimailar feeling of having hot water boil inside me came to life. I clenched my jaw along with balling my fist, digging the rest of nails that I hadn't gotten off, into my skin. My breathing became 3 times faster as it was taking everything in me not to thrash back at her.

" You're not going to say anything now huhh? You think you can get away with things tyler? I'm not afraid of you!" Those words igniting my devilish soul, sparking up something in me that would soon be engulfed in flames.

"No wonder why your dad left us. You like to lie, cheat, and most importantly". She paused. "Be a bigggg d- disappointment".

And there it was. The feeling in my back began to arise. This time, I want stoping anything blurry had to say to her. She was the reasoning of my depression. She was the reason why I tried to kill myself. She was everything but a caring mom. The pain was so excruciating that I dropped to my knees. I bent over, almost as if someone had just kicked me in my stomach. And beforeI could process anything, my soul was trapped in my mind, exposing me to watch everything and not say a word.

My robotic body was put under a trance as blurry had full control. Her sinister smile from hitting me soon turned into a dawning fear.

"What did I tell you?. You must think that I'm the reason tyler is depressed. You must thing that the reason I tried to get Tyler to kill himself is becuase of the voices in his head. You must?".

Blurry did his signature laugh beofre looking at her deeply in her eyes.

" You're the reason, not me. I'm blurryface, and I don't care what he thinks. But I will defitnily be here to trick his twisted mind".

He stepped closer, inches away from her frightened face.

"The more you speak to him, the more I'm going to make him depressed, and blame it on you. I will kill your son. I will have you kneeling down to me. You are nothing but a concept.. the both of you.

W: whale freak me in the anus and call me a quitter I scared myself writing this. I would like to point out, that before I started using josh and tyler as backgrounds, I used the color of the sky. That's suppose to represent Tyler's depression at home. After a long day, having to battle more of it. I'm trying to make that into a theme.. but whatevs. I hope I left you guys with a cliff hanger with josh because that was the whole damn point:)))). New faces will be in the next chapter. And also a surprise at the end of the story that I can't give to much detail on becuase I swore I wouldn't. Peace✌