Chapter 24.

"Then so it be. Let yourself go baby".

Josh began to do the motions he was doing before. His head bent back down and took every inch of me in his beautiful, swollen mouth. My eyes wouldn't allow me to open them on behalf of it feeling so good. My hands were still trapped in his hair, and his hands were now placed underneath my bottom, so he could lift me up and go deeper on me. The invervation that I was experienced felt like none other. Here I was, doing something out off my comfort zone I never imagined doing with someone else. Boy or girl. I felt so alive by the rush I was provided.

Josh's pace begin to quicken around me. The sucks on the skin began to compress harder. His warm tounge swirling around as it brought much more pressure. Low grunts left my mouth and into josh's heavnily world. I felt a weird burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't quite tell josh to stop because the feeling became more intense and more noticeable. As a result, my instincts told me to spread my legs farther, allowing josh to take more of my member. My breath altered at the lack of air I was getting. My fingers dug deeper into josh's scalp as he was back up to the tip of me, then back down fully.

"J-josh, i-it's c-coming".

"Let it go tyler".

And in that instant, the heat that was in my stomach took over my entire body and launched something out of me I didnt know I could do. It was cum. Josh started to slow down, licking up the substances that was already in his mouth, and then what was around the outside of him. The same "pop" from earlier happend when he took myself out of his mouth. He licked up the lower half of my stomach. His little pink hairs tickled me as he moved wherever he saw the cum. He sat up on his knees and looked at me with excellence.

"How was that?". His crinkles taking most of the shine from the moonlight.

"R-really good josh. It felt really good" I studered. I scooted closer to him and proped myself on my knees. We were now at eye level.

"I'm glad you liked it. But I'm still it done with you". He said.

He flipped us around and now I was straddling him. As he sat my naked body down on him and i could feel the tension is his boxers. With the contact made, he let out a small moan, and looked at me almsot silently thanking himself.

"Move your hips ty". He quietly spoke

I didn't really know how to considering I had nothing but bones to grip onto. But i did anyway, swaying my hips back and forth on him. His head rolled back along with his eyes, and his mouth parted. He could feel his hips perk up trying to catch the sloppy rhythm of my hips. His hands were on either side of my thighs, gripping them tightly, allowing me to moan too.

"Fuck tyler. Y-you're so good"

I smiled a little and let myself just hang loose. I cared way to much. And I was around someone who absoulty didn't care at all.

I switched the direction of how my hips went, and went side to side. I went a tad bit faster and loved the feeling I was giving both josh and i. He fluttered his eyes open and moved his hands at my hips to stop them.

"You think you can do what I just did?"

Geez, no. But I would defitnly try.

"S-sure"

He smiled as a result and placed me on the side of him. I crawled down to the bottom of his legs, feeling his eyes burn into my butt. He parted his legs open and then waited for me to begin. But of course, I didn't really know what to do.

"Pull them down baby" He laughed in between words.

As so I did as commanded, and hooked my fingers on either side of the boxers. I slid down slowly, seeing his hard member show instantly. A big lump formed in my throat when they were all the way down, and it was in my sight. I stared at it for a minute, relazing that he was much more bigger than me, and probably much more harder to work with.

"You think you can do it?

I looked up at him, then back down.

"Anything for you joshua"

I leaned my head down and did what he did to me. My tounge slipped out and licked the tip of him causally. My eyes looked up at him as his were closed again, and mouth opened. I felt a sense of relief, feeling like I was doing it right. I took more of him, but from what it looked like, I still had more to go; so I pushed the limits and went deeper instantly gagging and coming up for air. But an object hovering over my head pushed me back down on it, and the same thing happend again. Joshua's moans made me want to throw myself over a cliff because they were so magnificent. And so I hollowed my cheecks, swirled my tounge, and went even deeper, sucking everything that I could. Josh's hips slowly started to buck up, then down. Up, then down. My lips seemed like they didn't wanna let go of him, and so I didnt. I sucked faster, and used my hand to rub his thigh, watching his facial features. His fingers digged deeply into my hair and kept it there. He started bucking up faster, and I knew he was close.

"T-tyler, i-im gonna c-cum"

I allowed my self to go even faster than what I was already doing. He started breathing faster as he let out a muffled moan from his pillow. His grip on my hair tightened, and I slowed down. I came off with a pop and licked everything that he gave me. I sat up and wiped my mouth smiling at him like an idiot. He too sat up and cupped both side's of my face.

"God you were amazing ty" he smiled.

"I've never felt that good in a longgg time".

I wrapped myself around his body and hugged him tightly before pulling back and looking at him.

"I guess I can say the same to you joshua. I've never felt good. Thank you".

I crawled off of him and went to the top of his bed. I put myself under the covers and waited for him to join. He smirked for a moment, and then nonchalantly came to me. I was able to glance over at the clock beside us which said 12:45 am. Nothing inside me told myself I was tired, but I could feel the drowsiness come on. He faced me and caressed my face and around my eyes. The feeling almost made me fall asleep, but his voice kept me up.

"I love you tyler jospeh"

"I love you to josh dun"

And with that, we went to sleep. And waited for the next day to arrive.

W: y'all hoes need to listen to that song before reading anymore. I've committed a sin by writing this :) Butttt hopefully this dosen't get "re written" *cough *cough