Chapter 22.

After scrambling to put our frigid cold clothes back on to our numb bodies, we made it to the relaxing car where we could think of everything in silence back to josh's house, or atleast that's what I thought. His face said otherwise.
**

"What song is this? It's reallyyy good!"

"Its called Way Down We Go by Kaleo. They are really good. I listen to them when I try to put myself in a good mood, but usually that never works out". I watched a frown glide across his face.

"Is their music, depressing?"

"Well it depends on what mood you want to feel. Sometimes, and then other times no".

His focus was on the road, but his words spoke directly to me. I didn't wanna believe that any evil force in this world would wanna hurt someone so fragile, and innocent. Josh was such a caring person who probably deserves so much more than what life offers. I watched his pointer finger and his thumb shape into a small "C" to fit around the nob of the volume control. The levels of sound went up 4 times then were it already was. The faint noise of a piano filled the car with its beauty, along with a soulful, capturing voice.

"Father tell me, we get what we deserve. Oh a get what we deserve".

Josh's voice harmonised along with the young man singing. He was able to carry out the time of this angle.

"And way down we go-o-o-o-o. Way down we go-o-o-o-o. Say way down we go, way down we go".

God his voice, both of there voices was mesmerizing. It took ahold of my body so tightly that it forced me to close my eyes, lean my seat back, and enjoy the serenity that was engulfing my soul. I put my window down completly, letting the snappy air freeze each item in the car, including the two wet humans. This effect made josh turn the volume up a couple more notches to the point where I couldn't hear myself breath. The road was dark and long, and it was perfect.

"You let your feet run wild. Time has come as we all oh, go down. Yeah but for the fall oh, my. Do you dare to look him right in the eyes?"

I could feel josh scanning my body as I laid back. The louder the music got, the faster the wind blew in, the happier i was, i felt alive. I wish I could describe the feeling in such an simplistic way, but I can't directly. The drums began beating in the song and its like my body was placed around a fire full of dancing Indians having a pow pow. The electricy was amazing.

"Sing to me josh!" I loudly spoke. I could feel josh's adrenaline rise as he applied more power to the gas pedal, and began to sing directly towards me.

"Cause they'll run you down, down til the dark. Yes and they will run you down, down till you fall. And they will run you do down, down til you go. Yeah so you can't crawl no more!"

The words screamed at my skin, and at my mind. I imagined in my head evil chasing us until we had no other choice but to bow down to it. Josh's hand snapped me out of my thoughts as it landed on my left thigh. His thumb made little small circles as he started adding more soul to his song. The louder he got, the ruffer his grip was on my leg.

"And way down we go-o-o-o-o. Way down we go!"

"J-josh". My words came out quiet and it seemed that with every touch, every beat, every powerful note held, things became more intense. His hand was now at the waist of my jeans. His pointer finger and his middle hooked on to both my jeans and my boxers. The sat there like a fish had been caught on his fingers.

"OH BAB-BAB-YEAH! WOW BABY-A-AHA. BABY! WAY DOWN WE GO".

The feeling that began in my stomach arose as those same two fingers moved to the right of my body. His fingers were now alligned with my belly button and my member. I looked over at him, and gaze was completly on the road. But from the smirk on his face, I knew he knew what he was doing. The area around us became more familiar, and the car became more adjusted to these old roads. But everything withen the car, was still burning with life. The song was starting to come to an end, and immediately josh grabbed a CD that was beside him to slip in. After the piano was no longer heard, he took the CD in there out, and the new one in. This time, the smirk growing wider. His fingers still stayed hooked on to my body for dear life.

A womens voice who semmingly had so much soul to it came blaring in. In these last 4 minutes of a car ride, I was expecting something wild to happen.

"Like a river. Like a riverr". He spoke.

Joshua's two hooked fingers began to squeeze at the skin near me, sending bolts of pure amazment through me. I could now see when he was looking at me, and when he wasn't. I leaned my chair back father so I could get a good picture of what was going on. My eyes glanced towards him, who's head was constantly at the road, then where his hands were, then at the road, then his hands. The beat dropped in the song, and half of his hand fell deeper into my pants as a side effect. My breath was loosing control, along with my shaky hands. My eyes were lightly closed toegther.

"Shut your mouth and run me like a river".

His voice was angelic with much lust in it. His fingers stayed on top of my boxers, but that didn't stop him from going in futher. The womens voice my much more louder.

"J-josh, p-please" I heard myself.

"What do you want?" His voice somehow right near my ear whispering.

"Y-you"

W:highly recommend listening while reading