Chapter 27.

We were about 4 miles down the road when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I had the fear of knowing who it was, so I didn't bother looking at it. I quickly grabbed it and turned it off. There was no use in it anyways. I sat very awkwardly in the car. I didn't wanna talk or move becuase of the pain I was receiving on arms. I knew Josh could sense something was wrong other than the fact of him coming to get me, but I didn't know how to tell him. I didn't want him to be in danger either. Right when I think all things are going swell for me, this happens.

"Are you gonna talk to me ty? I need to know what happend".

His voice was very stern and it almost seemed like he was irritated with me. Not for the fact of me not talking, But for coming to get me just an hour and a half later.

"I-I don't know how to tell you josh". My eyes were glued out the window, watching everything pass by at fourty-five miles per hour. I wanted to play with my thumbs as an excuse to not fpucs on the pain, but if I even move such of a muscle, it hurts; burns.

"Tyler, you know you can tell me anything. I want to know why I had to come and get you". He sighed

"I told you. It was an emergency"

"Okay well if it's an emergency then tell me!".

Both of our voices began to raise at eachother. Our situations weren't helping with that fact of me not saying anything. It's easy to tell someone the dreams you had, and then forget them. But me, mine stuck with me for days on. And its not easy to show him this.

"Why are you yelling?" I spoke.

"I'm not! I mean.. I'm not. I'm just getting frustrated b-because I want to know what's going on Tyler. If you don't tell me then I nor anyone else can help you". His voice only raised again, tossing my emotions around.

"I dont know how to tell you!" I yelled, twisting my self in his seat to look at him. "If I show you and try to tell you the story at the same time, you're going to think I'm crazy. More than what I'm already know!"

His confused face began to show against his soft skin.

"Why would there be a story? Did your mom do something to you after I left?"

I huffed out, preparing myself to relive this all over again.

"It wasn't my mom". I said blankly staring out the window.

"W-was it him.. tyler? W-was it blurry?"

"Yes. And this time, he did more than just talk to me". I rolled up my sleeve and waited for his gaze to leave the road and on my skin. And when he did look, his eyes were wide and full with fear. His hands began to shake, and tears formed in his eyes.

"Y-you didn't do that tyler? Do you!?

"He did. He was in my dream and he did it to me. I don't know how because i didn't feel it until I woke up. I don't know if he's capable of coming out of my body or what. But I have a feeling, something bad is gonna happen josh".

W: short, I know. Purposely did that:) I would like to share that I'm feeling alot better. And this time it's the truth and not a little lie. I've gotten the help I needed and I've learned that in the end yuh have to let go of people you love. And that's what is did. I would like to thank bringmethetrash_ for helping me and taking the time to talk to me. You is awsome sauce! As far as giving the book away, im not for sure yet. But I've already written 7 chapters including this, so those will be out soon. Much love |-/