Chapter 33.

Josh's p.o.v

I watched as Tyler walked away from me, not listening to anything I was trying to say to him. I didn't really see what i did wrong? I mean, its not like i was messing around with him or anything. So what if I wanted what I asked? It's not like it can kill me. But then again, I don't know what I'm thinking of or what I'm doing. Why am I forcing myself to do this all over again? I can't do that. Not for Tyler. All of this depression and all those voices stopped when I saw him, when I was with him. And now it's like there trying to come back into my life to take me back down the road of death.

I snapped myself out of this trance and got up to go inside the house. My entire brain blocked out eveything that was going around and focused only where I needed to go. I headed upstairs to where I heard the shower running. As fast as I could I ran up the stairs and started knocking on the door, trying to get his attention at some shape or form.

"Tyler? Tyler is that you in there?"

I didn't get a response back, which only made this nauseous feeling soak up my body. I started pounding on the door, thinking maybe he didn't hear me the first time.

"Tyler? Tyler please open the door!" I yelled. I never wanted it to go this far and it shouldn't have. But he dosen't have a reason to be mad at me. Does he?

After two times of not hearing from him, I took it as him giving me the silent treatment, which I guess benefited him more than me.

"Tyler, I'm gonna give you some space. Just.. please don't be mad at me" I huffed out and headed back down the stairs. As I was getting ready to take the first step, my phone buzzed in my pocket and I swiftly took it out.

Brandon: are you still coming? Waiting on youuuu

I stared off down the steps trying to feel somewhere if this is right or wrong, and if this is the decision I truly want to make. I knew this would be wrong and that I could possibly loose tyler, but this urge kept tugging at my soul, and I needed it.

Me: I'm on my way.

W: I will say this one more time, and more time only. I DID NOT EXPOSE THE MEANING BEHIND JOSH'S TATTOO!!!!! I pinky promised him AND tyler that I would not tell a walking soul the meaning. So stop strying to bargain me with answers and accusing me of things. Now.. I hope you guys enjoyed this part of the story:) fasten your seatbelts cause it's going to get cray

 I hope you guys enjoyed this part of the story:) fasten your seatbelts cause it's going to get cray

LOOK HOW SMOL