Chapter 16

I made sure to wait a little while before climbing into the shower, making sure the window was open and turning on the twinkle lights strung around the head of my bed, tidying up the clothes I had thrown off before my nap and making sure my room was presentable, unsure if Harry was serious about wanting to join me or not. I have never had a shower with someone before, but the thought of it sounds quite sexy. I liked the idea of it, and was hoping that he would show up before the water ran cold.

Just before I decided to get in, he text me saying he was on his way and I hurried to wash and shave every area possible before he would show up. Sometimes it's hard work being a girl, having to look all nice for a boy, but I know in the end, it's worth it.

When I hear my bathroom door open and then close again, I put the razor down and quickly run my head under the water. My heart is pounding out of my chest, I feel so nervous doing something I have never done before. Harry has seen me naked, but for some reason, I feel like this is so much different.

"I—um, is it okay that I join you?" Harry asks after a few minutes, from the other side of the black curtain.

I peek my head out of the curtain, to see Harry leaning against the counter in his grey boxers. He stares at me with wide eyes, looking as if he's unsure of something. "I thought that was your plan?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

When he smiles, his whole demeanor relaxes, making me smile with him, as I put my hand out for him to take. I watch as he tugs his boxers down his legs with his free hand as he grabs onto mine with the other, and I pull him into the shower with me once his boxers hit the floor.

He pushes my body back up against the cold tiled wall, his body pressing tightly against mine as his eyes flick up and down between my eyes and my lips. His chest moves up and down as he breathes heavily. "Have you ever—?" he whispers.

"No. You?"

"No."

His lips curve up into a small smile, before he leans in closer to me, one hand pressed against the wall above my head and the other wrapped around my lower back, bringing me in as close to him as possible, as he plants his lips on mine with force. Instantly, my arms wrap around his body, breathing in all that he is. Taking in his tongue playing with mine, losing myself in his hands on me and loving the smoothness of his back under the running hot water.

The fact that he has never showered with another girl seems to calm me. Makes me feel less uncomfortable in the skin I'm in. This is new to both of us, experiencing something for the first time together, and that seems to be all I need to slip into the escape he is so easily giving to me.

He moves his head under the rushing water, and watching the water pour down him does something to me. The way he opens his mouth slightly as he puts his hands through his hair. The way it makes the tattoos on his body glimmer in the wetness, his abs looks more toned. I have never seen anything more sexy this close to me and I have to touch him. He grabs my shampoo bottle from the side of the tub and lathers it into his hair, before getting more and doing the same to mine. And with lathered soapy hands, he pushes me back against the wall again, taking my breasts into his hands as he bites down on my bottom lip.

His soapy hands on me feels silky smooth, and his wet lips glide over mine with ease. He always knows how to touch me, how to kiss me, to make me want all of him instantly. His hand glides down my body as he squeezed my breast with the other, tweaking my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making me let out a soft moan.

"You're so fucking sexy," he breathes out, removing his lips from mine and pressing them to my neck. His tongue swirls along my skin down to my collarbone as I squeeze his bum, bringing  him closer to me, feeling the hardness of him against my stomach.