Chapter 30

Our clothes are flying everywhere as we throw them off each other, unable to get naked fast enough, before we even get all the way up the stairs. The anticipation of getting to this moment is more intense than I've ever experienced, and every time our bodies come back together with one less article of clothing to press our lips back together, I feel an electric shock shoot through me.

The magnetic force between us has never been as strong as it right now, pulling us together tightly, not wanting to come apart, as we move across the room. He spins me around and pushes me back against the column in the middle of the room, pinning my arms above my head against the wood with one of his hands. Our breathing is heavy as we look at each other, his eyes seductively gazing into mine, and just as everything seemed to have been moving at such a quick pace, he places one of his fingers at the top of my chest, and slides it down slowly between my breasts, down my stomach and past my belly button. My whole body flares up with goosebumps although my entire being is ignited.

He spreads my legs with his hand and forcefully enters his fingers inside me, a loud moan escaping my lips with the pressure. I try to kiss him but he won't let me, moving his face away from me, looking at me with a smirk on his face. He keeps his eyes on mine, listening to me whimper in pleasure.

I want to touch him, but he won't release my hands from above my head. And the feeling of him thrusting his fingers in and out of me is making me weak in the knees. He brushes his lips against mine, but still he won't let me kiss him.

His thumb presses against my clit, making my knees buckle, as he looks my body up and down. I've never seen him look at me this way, as if I'm his prey and he's ready to pounce any second. I just need to wait for it, because he's clearly in control and I'm allowing for him to do whatever he wants to me.

Before I know what's happening, he lifts me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, squeezing my bum and carries me over to the couch by the window. As he sits down on the couch, he lifts my body up, my feet hitting the cushions on either side of him. I let out a loud moan as his tongue hits my heat, unable to process how I got to this place, but I don't care. His tongue is on me, eating me like I'm his after school snack.

My hands shoot up to press against the window in front of me and the thought barely passes through my mind, that my naked body is on display for the whole world to see. But there's something so hot about the fact that someone could see me laid out with pleasure through the window, hearing my moans as he flicks his tongue against my clit in an energetic intensified way.

I feel like I'm in control now as I sit on his face, moving my hips against his mouth. He squeezes my bum with one hand and slides a finger in me with the other, curling his finger inside of me as he sucks my clit. And just like that, I know I won't last long.

My breathing gets heavier, my moaning gets louder and my legs start to shake from above him, and he groans, making my entire being vibrate, and nothing — nothing has ever felt better.

He keeps his tongue going as I ride out my high, until I'm unable to handle anymore and move myself from him to straddle his waist. I let out a small laugh, wrapping my arms around his neck, dropping my head on his shoulder trying to get my breathing back to normal.

My heart is still racing, as he squeezes my breasts, tweaking the nipples. And I move my head to look at him, to see that once again, he looks at me with seductive eyes and another smirk on his face.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done," he says, as I lift my hips and grab onto him from underneath me. I align myself with him and slide myself down his shaft, watching as his eyes close. "You feel so good," he groans.

I move my hips as he wraps his arms around my back pushing my body to press against his. He brushes his lips against mine a few times, making me want to kiss him, but teasingly he keeps moving his head back, not allowing for me to kiss him deeply like I want to, as he lets out loud moan as I move down around him. As much as I want to press my lips to his with force, his teasing ways, brushing his lips to mine and the way he looks at me, is more seducing than ever. He looks so good as he looks at me through his long lashes, and his lips pouted, watching my every move seductively.