4

( Xaleb above. )

Marianna's p. o. v

" Marianna," My mom smiled as I entered the kitchen, hiding the pain I felt in my legs.

Zion's dick is honestly bigger than my future.

" Yeah? " I asked as I cut the pancakes I put on my plate, noticing it was only Bryce, Xaleb, my mother and father in here.

" We've decided to let you go with Xaleb a few months early. We're sure you'll be happy there, you'll be with your mate and I'll have grandchildren before we know it. " She said.

I turned red at the thought of having children with Xaleb, and remembering how they're made.

" Oh. " I said as I looked at my plate, bending over the counter as I placed my head on my hand.

" Something wrong? " Xaleb spoke up, my eyes flickered to him as I shook my head.

" I've send a few packers to pack your things. You may want too pack an overnight back before they pack away your clothes. " My mom said.

" Okay. " I said as I clawed my hands and placed my hand into the sink, walking upstairs without looking at my parents, brother, or Xaleb.

I grabbed a carry on and shoved everything I'd need into there.

I'm sure you're curious on the mark, correct? It was not permanent. After you mate, he has to bite it again. Which I did not allow him to do. I frowned as I realized how empty my room already was as I walked out of the bathroom with everything I needed. I dropped my bag on the couch as I crossed my arms and popped my hips as I looked at Bryce, who sat on the couch watching tv.

" What? " He bit at me.

" Someone's moody. " I said as I plopped down beside him and began to watch some race show, which is quite boring.

" Whatever, " He replied.

" Say it. Go ahead. " I bugged him.

" Say what? " He acted confused.

" You'll miss me. " I rolled my eyes.

" If that makes you sleep at night. I'll miss you." He said.

" How do you feel about your little sister moving out before you? " I laughed.

" Please leave. " He spoke as he rolled his eyes, trying to hide his smile.

" Would you like music? " I asked him, he shook his head. I yanked the tv remote out of his hand and turned the music on.

" Dance. " We both said at the same time.

We both began to dance, which was terrible.

" I will sadly miss you. " He said as we laid on the couch, exhausted from the few dances we just did.

We may be wolves, but in our human forms, we're real lazy. We actually need to start training.

I stood up and fixed my jeans as Bryce gave me a quick hug and then shoved me off like it never happened.

( Outfit of the day for Marianna. )

" I knew you had a heart, lil buddy. " I smiled and winked as I exited the living room and went back into the kitchen, grabbing some chips.

" We leave in 5. " Xaleb said as he walked in.

" How long does it take to get to your house? " I asked him.

" 4 hours. " He nodded as he sat across the bar and stared at me.

" Why are you staring at me? " I decided to cut to the chase.

" Admiring whats mine. " He said and then Zion came in.

Zion.

I am leaving my mate in 5 minutes.

" I'll go get the car pulled around. Meet me out there. " Xaleb smiled as he exited the kitchen.

" I'm going to come get you from him. " He mind linked me.

" What? How? " I mind linked.

" I'll kill him. " He mind linked back.

I went to reply, but my mother was pulling me out of the kitchen as fast as she bowed to him.

The Alpha King.

My Accident Alpha.

A/N;
You have a surprise coming.