23

( Noelia's bedroom )

Marianna's p. o. v

" I was about to come get you, " Tage spoke as I walked into this cute all pink room with his mother.

It was Noelia's room.

" I'm here," I spoke as I saw a little brown haired girl standing in front of Tage, a cute little dress on, holding some Barbie's.

" Introduce yourself, " Tage spoke to her.

" I'm Noel," She smiled as she could really hardly speak but I can understand.

" I'm Marianna. Nice to meet you. " I spoke as I bent down to her level.

" Mariuna," she spoke.

" Close enough, " I said as I took the Barbie she was handing me," you're my mommy, right? "

My eyes flashed to Tage as he changed the subject rather quickly.

Something smelt funky about this mommy stuff.

Xaleb's p. o. v

My little Marianna has a stepdaughter and soon to be husband, that is wonderful.

Not.

I, her rightful mate and husband, am quite pissed. She's making a perfect family with these people, only going to crush these people when I take her back home with me. She knows damn well she's mine, I get what mine. Zander, I'm not sure what to do with him. He won't be able to run either country since he's not a full blooded child of a queen and king. Neither will Tage's sweet little daughter Noelia. They're bastard children. A disgrace. A mistake.

I have a plan, obviously, I have to get my mate back. Before she marries this rich bastard with the best title. I've killed one Alpha King, should I make it two? I just may. Maybe I can kill the bastard children? Maybe I should kill the bastard women for producing a child that was not their mates. My sweet, sweet Marianna.. I sure have a surprise coming for you.. Sweet, sweet Marianna.. I sure will pray for you.