18

Marianna's p. o. v

Zander has not stopped crying since the party has ended! We've both gotten about 20 minutes of sleep. I got him to sleep with me in my bed, we both fell asleep but were shortly awoken by a knock at the door.

The knock was to tell me Bryce found his mate. I'm happy for my brother, but so damn annoyed that they woke Zander up. Now he won't go back to sleep. I walked around, rocking Zander in my yoga pants and sports bra. I lost the weight from Zander fast. It's quite crazy.

" Shh, baby. " I began to get upset with myself. I didn't know how to parent. This is why he's crying. His mommy has no clue what to do.

I growled as a knock came on the door. I yanked it open and narrowed my eyes at whoever was there.

" Woah momma wolf," Kane joked," Tage is here. "

" Send him in here. " I said as I didn't want to bring a crying baby out and bother everybody.

" Yes ma'am. " He nodded and walked away. I look like a disgusting mess, but he will have to get use to it. It's motherhood, not model-hood.

" What's wrong with him? " Tage asked as he stepped inside, closing the door.

" He hasn't stopped crying since the party. We've gotten 20 minutes of sleep and everything I do to make him stop crying doesn't work. " He frowned as he just cried.

" Give him. " Tage said as I decided to give in this time.

" Are you pulling my tail? " I growled as Zander stopped crying once Tage had him.

" Nap time? " Tage asked as Zander's eyes began to flutter shut.

" He was starting to drive me insane. " I said as I rubbed my eyes.

" Marianna, your parents are here. " Kane called. I looked towards Zander and groaned.

" I will stay here. " He told.

" Thank you!! " I said as I yawned and pulled a shirt on and walked into the conference room.

" You're leaving? " My brother asked.

" Yeah, the night of my birthday. "

" We have to plan a birthday as soon as possible! I cannot believe this. Where is the man taking you away from us? Taking my first grandchild away? " My mom gasped.

" He's upstairs with Zander. Zander would not stop crying since the party. As soon as I handed him to Tage, he became an angel. " I groaned.

" He just wanted his dad. " Bryce shrugged his shoulders.

His dad..

" What do I do about Tage and this dad thing? " I asked my mom.

" Tage is his father figure and will be his whole life. He might as well be called dad by Zander. Tage is Zander's dad now.. or will be once you get married. " My mom answered.

" I never even thought of marriage," I said.

" You better start. " My brother laughed.

" Who's your mate? " I asked.

" Her names Lillian. She's 17-" I cut him off.

" Lilian Mccain? " I gasped.

" How do you know her? She doesn't go to school around here. She was just visiting. "

" She use to go here! She's the bully I had for 2 years before I beat the crap out of her! " I growled at the thought of her.

" You growl way too much. " My brother said.

" It's the mom in her. " My mom nodded.

" You beat the crap out of my mate? what the hell? she didn't say anything about you when I told her who I was and even that you were my sister. " He frowned," is it bad I invited her to here tomorrow to meet you? "

" Way bad! " I growled again.

" Have you let your wolf out recently? " My mom asked.

" I haven't had time. I hate leaving Zander and I'm always tired. "

" You should go for a run now, with your brother. I'm going to check on this Tage and love on my grandson. " My mom said and dashed out of the room.

A/N;
Chapter 18 has been trying to hide behind 16 & 17.. hopefully it's fixed now.