11

Marianna's p. o. v

They do believe my story, but they still want a blood test. They've called upon the kings doctor, who is a wolf. He has some type of power where he waves his hand over your stomach and it tells him who's blood is running through your veins.

My parents and Bryce are coming. I haven't talked to them since Xaleb has taken me, I'm not sure if Xaleb is alive, I haven't heard of him or seen him since we've been here.

Which has been 5 days. I'm going to have my baby in 4 days. I'm freaking out.

" Marianna, doctor Benjamin is here. " Kane said as he opened the door and walked in, being followed by Dr. Benjamin, I'm assuming.

" Marianna, it's nice to meet you. " He smiled as he looked at my stomach," You believe your pregnant with Zions child? "

Believe? Are you calling me a whore?

" I know I'm pregnant with his child. " I said with a disgusted look on my face.

" I didn't mean to offend. We've had many girls claim to be pregnant with the kings child. " He said as he walked over to me," May I? "

" Yes. " I said as he began to wave his hands over my stomach, I didn't feel anything.

" This is wonderful.. The kingdom won't go down in flames," Benjamin smiled," It is Zions baby. The name will live on. "

" I don't want him to be the king," I frowned," Zion died because of being king and have to come after me, I refuse to let that happen to my baby. " I said.

" It's his destiny. " Benjamin said.

" Marianna, you won't be able to go outside of this council until the next king has reached of age. Which is 18. We're not sure if Zions parents will take over again or you will lead the country until your son is ready to be king. "

" I'm not staying here. " I frowned.

" You are. If you once try to escape, the baby will be raised by Zions parents and you will be sent to death for trying to steal the next king away from his duties. We will go set up your permanent room now. " Kane bowed and left.

" How did you get the king into bed with you? " Dr. Benjamin frowned.

" Excuse me? "

" You heard me. " He answered.

" I'm his mate. He didn't mark me because I was promised to Xaleb. He was coming to get me, Xaleb was mad and had all his men attack him instead of talking. " I said.

" You're the reason the king died. You're the reason the kingdom was thought to be going down in flames. It's because of you. " He said.

I growled as I gripped his wrist, my claws coming out and cutting him.

" Ow! " He hissed as he pulled his wrist away from me.

" I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that! " I freaked.

" It's fine. I shouldn't of said the things I did. "

" Let me heal you! " I begged.

" You're a healer? " He gasped, I nodded and took his wrist, holding my hands over it I felt the power, I healed his wrist as we just looked at each other.