7

( Zion's wolf above )

Zion's p. o. v

I stand in Xaleb's yard, waiting for him and my Marianna to appear.

" Alpha," He bows as he steps out, noticing all my wolves.

" Xaleb. Where is Marianna? "

" Oh.. You wanted her here? You never said that. She's on a little vacation. " He smiled.

" Where? " I asked, holding 2 fingers behind my back.

" A few packs away. " He smirked.

I took one finger down and my wolves behind me attacked him, the ones from the woods not appearing. I whistled, still nothing. My eyebrows creased, I then noticed wolves coming out from the woods.

Xaleb's wolves and they were covered in blood. I shifted and let out the loudest growl a wolf could possibly ever let out. I directed my wolves towards the ones from the woods as I took Xaleb on for myself.

I circled him, waiting and watching for the best moment to attack. As I was about to pounce, I was bit on the neck. I twist and shifted my neck so they couldn't yank it out. I twisted all the way and ripped his throat out. Xaleb growled at this.

We circled each other, my wolves are losing. I jumped on Xaleb as I sunk my teeth into his sides, growling as I was glad I was drawing blood out. I then was knocked off, hitting my head against the ground, black dots filled my vision as I stood up, slowly wobbling. I growled as I gained my vision back, noticing that I was surrounded by Xaleb's wolves. All mine are laying by the woods, missing limbs, already dead or getting there.

I was alone.

I snapped necks, ripped necks, broke legs as I was down to 5 wolves. Right then, I felt teeth sinking into my body on every body part. I howled as the pain filled my body. I felt a bit weird, they pain was gone. They wolves were off of me. I shifted up, not feeling any pain or smelling blood. I growled, yet they didn't even flinch.

" Clean it up. Fetch Marianna for me. " Xaleb spoke.

Clean it up? He's going to get Marianna for me?

" Now. " He snapped and flickered his eyes down, I followed and I felt my heart sink as I saw what laid there.

My black wolf.

I was dead.

I was a spirit.

" Welcome, Zion. " A light voice spoke.

" Who are you? " I asked, a bright light covering my sight as a gust of wind wrapped itself around me.

" I'm the Moon Goddess. You're my moon child, coming home so soon. " She walked out of nowhere, a frown on her face.