16

Marianna's p. o. v

" Marianna, the queen and king would like to talk to you. " Kane said.

" Alright, " I said as I unlatched Zander from my breast," you can look. " I said once I was covered. I took care of Zander and then stood up, " can I bring Zander? " I asked.

" I don't see why not. " Kane answered, nodding his head towards the throne room. I followed him as I slowly rocked Zander.

" Marianna," Mary smiled as she saw me," Zander. " Her smile got bigger as she saw him.

" Have you decided? " Zed asked.

" I have. I will. "

" This is wonderful news! Zion would want this, with you being here and Zander, you will be protected to where nothing will ever come in sight that will harm you. This country will be in great hands, don't be afraid to ask for help. " Mary clapped and smiled.

" Thank you. " I smiled.

" You will need a king. " Zed said.

" A king? Zion was my mate, the father to my son and the king. I cannot rule alone? " I asked as Zander played with a piece of my hair that was hanging down. He's very active for 6 days old.

" You cannot. The king needs a queen, just like the queen needs a king. We've decided to take over Britain. The king has been looking for a queen, a queen of power. You have that power now, Marianna. " Zed said," Although Zander is only 6 days old and we don't want him to leave the castle yet, we've arranged for the king to come here himself and meet you. He is fine with you having Zion's child, he and Zion always got along well when we took trips to Britain. " Zed finished.

" Do I have a choice? "

" You do not. This is for our kingdom and for Zander's future. For both of your protection. The Kings name is Tage Hemsworth. King Hemsworth is due to arrive in the next few days. " Zed smiled.

" You and Zander will go to Britain, while Zed and I stay here and keep everything under check, you're more needed it Britain. " Mary smiled," I- we sure will miss Zander. " She frowned.

" Care to give me some details about this Tage Hemsworth? " I asked as I held Zander's hand with my finger.

" Tage has been a trained fighter since 3. They started him young, but he's never lost a battle. Tage will protect whats his at whatever cost. Tage is only 22. He has been the king since he was 18, his father passed away on his birthday. Leaving his mother no choice but to pass the role onto Tage. " Zed informed up.

" Rest in peace, King Hemsworth. " We said at once.