14

( Doctor Benjamin above! )

Marianna's p. o. v

I gasped as I starred at my gorgeous baby boy, resisting the urge to close my eyes. I felt really tired. I know I just had my son, but I feel weird.

" Doctor! " A nurse shouted as she lifted up the little cover that covered my area.

" Oh god," He mumbled.

" I'm going to take the baby. He'll be fine. " The nurse said as she took him out of my arms, my head fell backwards.

" Everyone out! " Benjamin yelled. I started to go in and out.

I was bleeding still. I shouldn't be.

The nurses hesitated, but everyone left. Leaving me and Benjamin alone.

" Alright, you better keep my secret." He tried to laugh as he took one of my hands and placed his other hand on my thigh.

He began to do a chant, I didn't understand it. I just felt like I was a ghost. Like I wasn't in my own body. I felt my eyes roll back into my head as I then felt his hands leave me.

I blinked my eyes a few times as I sat up, I felt better.

" You're a healer too? " I gasped as I regained myself.

" I am. " He said," Hope you keep me secret. "

" Why don't you tell people? "

" They'll ask you to heal little things when you should save your power and use it on the big things. The things that matter. " He said as he called the nurses in. The began to change everything and check me out.

" Where's Zander? " I asked them as he was soon rolled in.

" Right here. " A nurse smiled as she lifted him to me.

I starred into my handsome boys green eyes, he defiantly looked like his daddy. Green eyes and black hair. He had my nose and lips.. Everything else was his dad.