25

Marianna's p.o.v

Sickening blood monster.

Those words, those words Taged used to describe his mate, the mother of his child. Claiming that he has her somewhere, for being a sickening blood monster, is quite.. scary, wrong, terrifying.. I truly cannot explain.

He is keeping her locked away, while he raises his daughter and goes on with life.

Like she never existed.

That is wrong. I have to do something.
Right now, Zander and Noelia are being watched by Betty. Tage is hearing the people's complaints and problems at the moment.

I'm free.

I began looking for somewhere you would keep someone. Somewhere no one would go, somewhere where nobody can be heard.. Underground? The far back of the castle? I'm not sure.

I began to wonder around, noting which doors meant bedrooms, which meant bathrooms and much more. Theirs a total of 127 rooms in this castle, all used. I found a map earlier is Tage's socks, it was missing a chuck of the castle. I was confused at first, but then it came to me. I only know she's alive, everyone else thinks she's dead, who would really think anything of the missing chuck of paper? I sure wouldn't.

I head off into the west wing, which is the wing missing from this paper. I find a huge door, blocking you from really entering the wing. I frown as I look down at the keypad. It's either numbers or a name.

" Noelia1," I entered and smiled as the doors begin to open. I stepped inside, the doors closed instantly as my feet hit the carpet. This wing has carpet, what is this? I jumped as lights begin to flip on. I censored them. I looked around, noticing a few doors. I walked to the first one and opened it, it was just a small bedroom. The second was a closet and bathroom. The third, it went downstairs. I held the rail as I traveled downstairs, gasping at what I saw.