24

Marianna's p. o. v

" When were you going to tell me? " I asked Tage as we stepped in the our bedroom, alone.

" I was going to today, but you found yourself in the room with us. I already assumed my mom informed you on who she was. "

" Can I ask what happened to her mom? " I asked him.

" I have everyone believing she's dead. " He responded.

" Believing? Is she not? "

" No, she isn't. She's very well alive, just gone and never coming back. "

" What did you do? " I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

" Nothing major. Forget it. Everyone else has forgotten her. Are you fine with Noel calling you mom? "

" I'm not sure. " I answered.

" What are you not sure about? "

" We both have just met one another. Is she fine with calling me mom? What made her want to call me mom so soon? " I blurted out questions. I know I should be fine with her calling me mom, since Tage has taken it upon himself to be called Zander's dad.

" She wants a mom. I told her you were going to be my wife. Her mother. "

" Are you going to raise her to believe I am her birth mother? " I asked.

" Why not? "

" I'm not raising Zander that way, he has a right to know who his real father was, but you'll be his father figure. His father. " I stated.

" If I inform Noel that you're not her birth mom, will you be fine with her calling you mom? "

" I suppose. Who takes care of her when you leave? " I asked.

" She has a nanny who constantly takes care of her. Betty was my sitter, as was Louise. Which is Noel's sitter. I had 2 because I was a bad child. Thankfully, Noel did not take after me in that department. " He spoke.

" Was.. Noel's mom.. your mate? " I hesitated to ask, but I had the right since I was going to be his wife and his daughters " mom ".

" She was. "

" Why did you make your mate leave? " I furrowed my eyebrows.

" After a year old having Noel, she had 3 miscarriages. They weren't with my children. She was cheating, turning into a craving sickening blood monster. No need to worry about her. She's handled. "

" Handled? You mean-" I went to speak, he cut me off.

" She is somewhere in this castle, yes. "

A/N;
I have no more chapters ready so let's hope I write later!! ahha!