13

( Kane above! )

Marianna's p. o. v

I frowned as I stood in front of Xaleb.
He was getting ready to walk out of this castle, free. How can they set him free? Why is this possible?

" See you soon. " He winked as he walked out, followed by a few men. He's wanted by the country, but not by the king and queen. I would've killed him if he killed my child. Right or not, I would've killed him.

" If Zion was your mate, why are you with Xaleb? " Kane asked.

" My father promised me to him. Practically shoved me into his arms because Xaleb hid the fact my father killed an old lady. " I said as I glared at the door that Xaleb just walked out of her.

" You have your own choice. " Kane said as he then walked out of the room. I walked back into my room as I began to put the baby clothes away, I had most everything put away, just working on the clothes. My boy has a dark wooden crib with a gold symbol on it to show that he's a royal. He also has his last name on a blue blanket. The royal last night.

Blade.

King Zion Blade.. I want something to remember his father.

My sons name will be Zander Zion Blade.

Zion's parents, Zeds & Mary Blade, are more than happy with the name.

My son will be here anytime. I can't wait to meet him.

I can't wait to rule this country either.

I will not go with Xaleb.

My father didn't get sentenced to death, he's in prison for awhile, better than death. My mom and brother have a permanent house by the castle, I feel much better knowing they're as close as they are. As for having anything more to do with my dad, I'm not sure. I don't think I can continue to look at him the safe way, knowing after all this he still wants to give me back to Xaleb.