21

( Zander's room. I couldn't find anything gold and red.. so imagine. )

Marianna's p. o. v

Tage nodded as the people gathered around our car and clapped. Happy to finally have a queen.

We hustled inside, letting them catch a small glimpse of Zander and I.

" Zander will have his own room. " Tage spoke once we walked into the room, I'm going to assume Zander's, only the crib gives it away.

" Um, no. " I said as I clutch Zander to my chest.

" He will be fine. I'll have guards outside the door and a nanny in here at all times. " Tage spoke.

" I don't want him away from me," I frowned.

" We need our alone time. " He spoke and clapped his hands, a women soon came in. She looked about 60-70. She had greying hair, some wrinkles, she seemed like a sweet lady.

" This is Betty. She was my caregiver when I was a child. She will be Zander's also. "

I don't know if I want my son to grow up with a background the way Tage has.. everyone fearing him, I want a sweet mommas boy.

" Let me see the baby! " She smiled and took him. When she did, Zander came over and grabbed my arms, tucking them behind my back so I couldn't grab Zander away from her. Which is exactly what I wanted to do.

" Thank you, Betty. We'll be back soon. " Tage smiled at her and pulled us out of the room.

" I should go check on him. " I frowned as I tried to turn around, Tage stopping me.

" He's fine, I promise. Only the best of the best is watching him. " Tage said as he placed his hand on my lower back, guiding me into a massive bedroom. Our bedroom.

" Our bedroom," he announced.

The room was red with cold everywhere. A dark wooden bed frame held our massive bed. A gold carpet was under our bed. Red, white, and gold blankets covered our bed. A gold and white vanity in the corner. Two massive dark wooden doors by the vanity and another set of doors in the left corner.

" That's the closet. " Tage spoke as he pointed towards the vanity doors," that's the bathroom. " He pointed towards the doors in the left.

" It's wonderful.. Why can't Zander be in here?" I frowned as I looked at him.

" We will be busy. He'll always have nannies and guards with him, you can go see him anytime. That isn't even a question. " Tage spoke.

" Okay. " I said as I itched my elbow.

" My mother is coming by later to get you, you're going to speak wedding details. I assume you want your parents and brother here, right?"

" I do. "