8

Marianna's p. o. v

" Marianna," Xaleb growled as he walked into the small house I've been kept in, the guard quickly leaving.

I honestly have no clue what to say.

I starred at him as he stood in the door entrance, quite shirtless and angry, his hair is a mess.

Where is Zion?

" Marianna," He growled again.

" What? " I frowned at him.

" I just killed the Alpha King. " He said, starring at me.

He killed Zion.

My true mate is dead.

" I could go to jail, unless I somehow hide it like I did your fathers crime. If I go down, I'm taking your father with me. You caused this. " He spoke.

" I did not cause this! " I yelled at him, standing up," you should've known better than to request that I'd be your mate, you should've known that I would have a mate out there. " I felt the tears on my fast, my body cramping as I fell to the floor, gasping in pain. My stomach was killing me. The temporary mark from Zion is gone, this pain isn't from him.

" What is wrong? " Xaleb automatically became worried, bending down to help me.

" Don't touch me. " I frowned as I sat back against the couch.

" You need a doctor. " He spoke.

" I just need food. " I whined.

" What do you want? "

" Anything with ketchup. " I answered as I began to sweat. Moments later, he came back with a sandwich and chips, a water too. I finished all within' 5 minutes.

" You're pouring the sweat. I'm taking you to the doctor. " He said as I started to go in and out. I had no energy to move, I just felt myself being lifted off the couch and held against a strong chest, he began to run as my head fell back and I began to breath out of my mouth, but it was hard to breath.

" Help! " Xaleb shouted as he kicked a door open.

" What's wrong? "

" Doctor, she's sweating, her stomach seems to hurt, she's going in and out. " I heard him speak as I was then placed on a bed, an IV in my veins before I could do anything, noises were heard everywhere, but I couldn't move. My eyes wouldn't open.

" Alpha," someone called, the doctor perhaps.

" What's wrong with her? " He asked.

" I'd just like to congratulate you. " The doctor spoke," you're going to be a dad. Marianna is pregnant. "

A/N;
original surprise.