00:02

A/N: Over 4 million reads on She's Mine ! Thank You sooo much!! :)

Chapter Two |
Y o u r  p o v

"We?" I ask profoundly.

I can't break Jason out of prison. That's impossible. How can a plan like that actually work? I can't see myself breaking into a large facility, filled with armed guards & police officers. That's a suicide mission. We can get killed.

"Yes we." Lo nods.

"I can't do something like that. I don't have what it takes, I'm not a criminal." I express deeply. No offense but I'm being honest, they have experience for something like that—not me.

"It's either that or they're going to kill him. All the trails & juries in the world can't protect him. He's the worst criminal of this generation. They're going to give him the death penalty no matter what." Lo rushes, causing my stomach to churn. I feel a huge lump in my throat just thinking about him being away from me. He's probably being treated horribly. He's probably getting harassed by inmates. It's hard for me to think about it so I just push these thoughts back.

Hearing Lo say the truth out loud makes me feel sick. I know she's right. Everyone wants to see Jason McCann pay for what he's done & that means the death penalty. I know that this can only end badly & it makes my heart hurt. I wish people knew that he isn't just some heartless criminal.

He's more than that.

I know I have to do whatever it takes to get him back. My life doesn't exist without him. Without him I can't see myself being happy. I can't even picture life without him. I'm madly truly deeply in love with Jason McCann. I'm not afraid to admit that anymore. I'm willing to do anything to get him back.

Even if it means losing myself...

-

My eyes focus on the target board that's ahead of me. The feeling of holding a gun in my hand gives me a certain rush. I don't know if it's a good or bad rush, but I love the feeling. My eyes flicker to the red dot, which represents the heart, then to the gun that's in my hand. I take a deep breath, aiming the gun with my target.

It always helps to picture your target as someone or something.

I pressed down on the trigger, releasing a spray of bullets. I'm surprised once I notice the accuracy of my aims. My bullet holes ended up making a large whole in the center of the target.

I heard clapping from behind me, causing me to turn around.

"You're a natural." Zayn says, looking almost impressed. I send him a small smile, taking the bottle of water from his hand. "Who said that was for you?" He asks.

"I'm thirsty." I shrug.

"You always are." He says, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Why would Jason turn himself in?" I finally ask—again. I tilt the bottled water to my mouth, drinking the cold beverage. His chocolate brown eyes change once I ask him that fatal question. I notice how his thick eyebrows furrowed deeply.