00:03

Characters:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

Lotus (Zayn's girlfriend)
Cara (Matt's Girlfriend)
Eleanor (Grayson's girlfriend)

Chapter Three |
Y o u r p o v

"You look different." Josh says, while watching me. I haven't seen him in forever. It's weird seeing his unfamiliar yet familiar face. He grew out a mustache, which makes him look older & mature. He even grew out his hair. I can finally take him seriously. It's like he completely transformed & he says that I look different. I probably do.

"How?" I ask. I probably look like shit. When your stressed out like me, you start to not care how you look.

"Did you get lip injections?" He asks. The smile that's on my face suddenly fell. Seriously? My mouth slightly parts as I look up at him. He stares at me blankly before a cracking an infectious smile.

"Josh you're such an ass." Cara says, while rolling her eyes. "She knows I'm just messing with her." He laughs, giving me a soft hug. Believe it or not, I actually missed his jokes & his annoying laugh that followed soon after.

Cara's blue, but irritated eyes softened once our eyes met. She engulfs me into a tight hug & that's when I notice her hair is cut shorter.

"Are you ok?" She asks. I could see the pity written all over her face. I hope everyone doesn't treat me like some wounded girl. I shrug tiredly. "I've felt worse." I say optimistically. Have I?

"You look good." She smiles, while touching my  [insert hairstyle or texture] hair.

"I look like shit."

"No you don't."

"I see you cut your hair." I say, while watching her wavy locks. "I needed a change." She shrugs, effortlessly running her fingers through her hair.

"Where's everybody else?" I ask, while looking behind her.

"Oh Gray, El, Matt & Lizzy are at the car." She says, while walking  me towards the truck. I haven't seen Lizette in a while. I wonder how things are going with her & Josh? Once Eleanor notices Cara & I walking up to the car, she sends me a smile.

"Oh my god. You look pretty." She says, giving me an excited hug. For some reason they keep telling me I look how good I look. I think they're doing that because I look like complete shit right now. I notice that Grayson & Matt are  grabbing some stuff from the trunk.

"So do you." I say, with a small smile. Everyone looks different. Eleanor did something different with her hair as well, she dyed the ends slightly blonde. Maybe I should change up my look.

My eyes land on Lizette & she sends me a smile. She looks absolutely different. She doesn't look like that timid girl that was afraid. She looked genuinely happy & beautiful. I lean in, giving her a small hug.

"I'm sorry about everything that has happened." She says, sending me a sad look. "You have nothing to be sorry about. It's not your fault." I say to her. I wasn't expecting her to her say that.