00:07

A/N: Here's the Character List because I know you guys forgot:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

Lotus (Zayn's girlfriend)
Cara (Matt's Girlfriend)
Eleanor (Grayson's girlfriend)

Chapter Seven |
Y o u r p o v

My eyes slowly peel open as I hear voices talking faintly. I sit up from the seat, noticing that I'm the only one in the car. I look out the window, recognizing Lo's familiar face. She's talking with Cara & Eleanor. They're all equipping themselves with weapons.

As my eyes start to adjust, I notice Zayn conversing in the corner with Grayson & two other guys. The conversation looks quite serious.  My eyes scan over the two other men. I study how muscular their bodies are which are also heavily equipped with weapons. There's a lot of weapons needed just to get one person. Their faces look familiar—I remember them from the meeting we held, discussing the plans for tonight.

I suddenly hear a loud knock on the window, which causes me to jump slightly.

I hear Josh's obnoxious laugh through the semi-tinted glass. He opens the car door with a smug look on his face. I notice Matt sitting on the hood of the car, conversing on his phone. I stand up from the car, stretching dramatically. It feels as though I haven't used my legs in days. It's been a long car ride driving in the middle of nowhere, my legs finally feel relieved.

"You're an idiot." I sigh, while running my fingers through my hair. My eyes scan over the the cliff we're on. I can imagine a large body of ocean as I hear the waves crashing against one another. The wind picks up, softly blowing my hair away from my face. The view of city lights & buildings can be seen from across the water. The sun is completely set but the sky still had a beautiful orange tint. The view itself is simply therapeutic & calming.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Matt asks, while looking out into the sky where the sun had recently set.

"Mhm."

I almost wish I could stay up here forver; However, my eyes flicker back over to Zayn as I hear his voice raise slightly.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Josh jokes, causing me to send him a tired smile.

"What time is it?" I ask, diverting my gaze back to the calming oceanic waves.

"9:18 P.M."

There's only hours left until we actually break into the facility. Everything is supposed to happen during the night & finish before the sun rises.  Everyone knows their role in carrying out the plan. We have to get in & leave with Jason without a trace of fingerprints, footprints & being seen. Sounds about simple, right?

Zayn's conversation captures my attention once again. "What do you mean we lost the fucking signal?" He asks aggressively. My eyes furrow deeply as I watch as they try to secretively discuss something.

What are they talking about?

What signal?

"Who are those other guys Zayn's talking to again?" I ask, nodding towards the two other men.

"Zander & Alaric. They're the hackers, the eyes & ears behind this whole plan." Matt says, leaning his back against the side of the car. His gaze follows mine, as he watches them also.