00:16

A/N: I suck. I know. Enjoy this chapter though.

TRIGGER WARNING//:
I just want to warn my readers that there's references to guns & gun-firing through out this chapter. I try not to be graphic, but theme and plot of my story makes it hard sometimes.

Characters:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

Lotus (Zayn's girlfriend)
Cara (Matt's Girlfriend)
Eleanor (Grayson's girlfriend)

Chapter sixteen|
Y o u r p o v

Everything is red, the blaring sirens echoes through my ears. My head starts to spin, my mind feels like it's on the verge of exploding. I officially feel overwhelmed by everything leading up to this moment.

"Code: red." A voice speaks from the speaker of the building.

Code red? My eyes furrow,

Breach. They must have found the dead body in the elevator.

"We have ten minutes to get out of here." Lo says, while eyeing both of us reluctantly.

Ten freaking minutes. How did we lose so much time? We spent too much time  embracing & reminiscing.

The room suddenly turns black momentarily, then the lights flicker back on.

Its now or never. I look over at Jason. "It's either you're staying or coming with us." I say, somewhat scared of his response. From the way he's been acting, He'll probably decide to stay here for all I know. If he does that, I will completely be done with pursuing him. I feel like I've been doing this for months now. I'm emotionally & physically tired of chasing someone that doesn't want to be with me.

Jason agreeing to come with us, only means that he wants to be with me because it's convenient. If he really wanted to be with me, he would've never turned himself in the first place. Why do all of this, just to end up being with me again? Doesn't make sense.

I hold my tongue.

He watches me closely before peeling off his shirt. My eyes scan over the bruises that litters  his body. Are those whip marks? I had to look away. It pains me to see him like this. The fact that someone did this to him for satisfaction is revolting. The fact that the someone who did this to him is still alive is revolting. This is what he thinks he deserves to endure everyday? That's crazy to even imagine. I watch as he pulls the nurse top over his head, it's like he's physically in pain.

I turn around, keeping my mouth shut once again.

"What happened before we got here?" Lo asks, noticing how he struggled to put the shirt on.

"I got questioned."

"Did they t-touch you?" I asked, his eyes flicker to me. I try to mask the pain and irritation that's laced in my voice. At this point, I can't keep my mouth shut. I'm curious, how often do these people come in here & "question" him?

"I'm fine." He says defensively.

You're not.