T W O

"Kate. Wake up. We need to go over your rules." A voice coos at me.

I groan and roll over.

"Kate. Now. If you don't listen I will punish you." My eyes shoot open and I sit up then look at him. "Good girl."

A shiver runs down my spine when he says that.

He hands me a paper and I quickly read it.

"Wait.. what?" I asked confused.

"Well Kate. First of all, instead of washing you mouth out with soap it will be something worse. Secondly, I didn't just get you for chores and to be here. I would have hired a maid for that. I got you to be there for me when I need it. Meaning please me when I want. Basically..." he leans really close to my ear. "I am your daddy."

I shudder as his lips kiss right under my ear then pyll away from me.

Surprisingly, I'm fine with this.

"Okay. Is this all the rules or is there more?" I asks. He smiles approvingly.

"That's it. Just obey or you get punished, and finish you chores before noon every day. Also don't lock your door. Your not aloud to pleasure yourself either. Ask me to do it, if i say no, then dont do ir yourself." He thinks for a second. "Every night I'll have something for you to wear laid out on the bed. That will just be what you will wear around me that night for my own entertainment and pleasure. Some days I may have you wear it all day. That's all. Get your chores done now." He stands up and go's to the door. "Also, you'll only address me as Daddy or sir." With that he left the room.

What am I getting myself into?

I go over to my dresser and grab out a pair of black lacey underwear and a matching bra, that's pretty much all that's in there. I then grab a pair of skinny jeans with small rips in it and a plain black v-neck.

I walk into my bathroom and tug my hair out of its bun then brush it out. I put on a small bit if mascara a some very light pink blush.

I walk out of the bathroom and look at the chore board.

1) dishes
2) all laundry
3) box under bed, pick one of the outfits, change, come to room my room.

I go downstairs and into the kitchen when I quickly finish the dishes since there aren't many.

I then go into the living room. "Sir, I don't know where your room is, so I can't do your laundry. Will you show me your room please?" I ask innocently.

I wore a v-neck for a reason people!

He nods and leads me to the 2nd floor and to a large room. "This is it. My laundry basket is over there. Also," he leaned close to my ear, "I prefer black."

He walks out of the room and I go over to his laundry basket and pick it up.

He showed me where really laundry room was so I went downstairs and in the room.

I put his clothes in the washing machine and added soap the started it.

I walked out of the room and checked downstairs to see if he was down here any more. I then went to the 2nd floor and stood in front of his door and listened. I heard him rustling around so I know that he's in there.

I skip up to my room and go to my bed and grab the box underneath it. I look through it and pick out a black lingerie.

(Minus the stomach piece)I change into it and then look at myself in the tall length mirror

I change into it and then look at myself in the tall length mirror. I then slip on a way oversized shirt that falls about mid thigh and then some black socks.

I mess with my hair a bit and make it look really sexy.

Why am I doing this? I have no idea.

I just find him very intriguing.

I walk down the stairs and to Andy's room.

I know lightly on the door. "Come on." I hear from the other side.

Opening the door I walk in hesitantly. Andy is laid on his bed in only boxers and not covered by anything.

"What are you wearing?" He snaps.

"Relax sir. I'm wearing what you said underneath." I say quickly so he doesn't get mad.

"Let me see then." I obey his orders, not wanting ro get punished, and take off the shirt. "Now come here."

I walk over to him and he sits up. His hands grab my waist and pull me between his legs.

"Your so fucking beautiful." He whispers seductively in my ear. "Daddy wants to please you, baby girl. Is that okay?"

I nod my head and he kisses down my neck and easily finds my sweet spot. He sucks and nips at it definitely leaving a mark. He then licks my sweet spot and brought it in between his teeth again.

He tugs at the skin causing me go loose it. "Fuck.." I mumble them immediately freeze.

"Baby girl, that's warning number 1. Don't let another slip out." He growls in my ear and very lightly slaps my ass causing me to moan.

He connects his lips to my collar bone and nips it light then love down to the outline of my bra.

Andy swiftly takes off my bra.

His hands trail down to the hem of my underwear and he puts 2 fingers in the waist band and tugs on it a little.

"Please... daddy?" I say finally using the word he obviously wants me to use.

His bright blue eyes turn a darker shade of blue as he stares into my eyes.

"As you wish baby girl."