T W E L V E

*3rd person P.O.V.*

If dick's could talk, Andy's would be screaming.

He had been deprived from any pleasure for almost three weeks now. He was beginning to get impatient and extremely sexually frustrated.

"I don't get why you can't just like suck me off, baby. Even a hand job!" Andy argued.

"Because then I'll get horny and I'm not doing anything while I'm still bleeding." Kate pushed back.

"Why are your periods so long?" He said, running a hand over his face and sighing over-dramatically.

"Because I'm one of those un-lucky girls who PM'S for a week then bleeds for 2 weeks after." She rolled her eyes and then froze.

Kate carefully watched Andy for the next couple of seconds then praised to the gods because he didn't notice the small amount of attitude.

"When do you think you'll stop bleeding then?" Andy placed a hand on his hip and Kate had to bite down on her tongue so she didn't laugh at how ridiculous he looked.

"Today's my last day." She finally said, giving Andy the bit of closure he needed.

She watched him physically relax. "Thank God."

"But," She started and Andy's got discouraged again, "I'm not sure. Could last another 3 days."

"It wouldn't be that bad to do stuff while your on your period. I've done it before, it's never bothered me." Andy suggested.

"Let me stop you there." Kate was finding joy in this, it was funny to her and she almost loved it. "I haven't done it before and I'm guessing it would bother me."

"Babe.." Andy said.

"Andy." She challenged back.

She knew what she was doing to him.

Kate had actually stopped bleeding that morning, but she thought this was a little more amusing that this.

"What?" Andy asked, his voice now stern. He had strict rules making it so she's not supposed to call him that.

"What?" Kate mocked.

Ten seconds later she was pinned against his bed and excitement was running through her veins.

"You know, I had a feeling," Andy said, "That you just might be lying."

"And why's that?" She asked smugly while he grinned down at her.

"Because," His hand slowly trailed down her body to the waist band of her shorts, "You're wearing these little shorts without daddy telling you to."

He leaned down to her ear and his hand slipped inside the pink shorts, "That's telling me you want something, princess."

Andy was obviously satisfied when he felt no tampon and shoved two fingers inside her.

Kate's back arched as a string of moans fell from her lips while he rubbed her clit and whispered dirty things that made her release faster.

Andy was almost mad when she pushed over and showed an act of dominace but that anger subsided when her hand made contact with the base of his length and her tongue swirled the tip.

An hour later they were layed next to eachother on the bed, panting and naked at the surprisingly intimate moment they had shared minutes prior.

"That was the best one yet." Andy said, a small laugh falling from his lips.

Kate just nodded and pulled the covers over her bare body.

10 minutes later they were back at it again (with the white vans) this time in the shower, with Kate's legs wrapped around Andy's waist and her back pressed against the wet wall.

"It's only 10 A.M." Kate said, laughing as they got dressed.

"Your point?" Andy grinned, slipping a shirt over his head.

"Didn't we have plans for today?"

"Yes." Andy replied.

Kate raised and eyebrow and Andy continued, "Our plans were to watch Batman."

Kate sighed and sat on the end of Andy's bed.

"We're not doing that." She said, simply.

"I know," Andy started, "I have work stuff to do in my study, yoir free to do whatever you want really."

"Can I leave?" Kate joked, but her smile faltered when she saw Andy glared at her slightly. "Joking."

"I forgot to tell you, we're going to town tomorrow for you to go to the doctor."

"For?" Kate asked.

"To get you on birth control." Andy told her.

He waved a hand, beckoning for her to follow him as he left tje room and walked down stairs.

"Oh, alright."

Then they parted ways.

Andy went to his study down the hall and Kate went to the kitchen.

In the 5 hours she was in there she managed to deep clean the entire kitchen, cook dinner and a batch of cookies for fun then clean the mess for that.

"You really cooked pizza foe scratch?" Andy asked, a small smile playing on his lips as he stared at the homemade wonder of dough, sauce and cheese.

"I thought it was fitting." She smiled slightly. "It was the first thing we ate when I first came here."

"You remember that?" Andy asksed laughing and cringing slightly at the fact that he made frozen pizza for the girl that deserved a gourmet meal.

"Of course!" She exclaimed, putting a slice on her plate and two on his. "You gave me two slices and took only one for yourself."

She sat in the stool next to him and almost immediately started eating the small peace of heaven on the plate in front of her.

"Then after that I made you go to bed." He laughed slightly. "I treated you like a dog."

"No you didn't!" Kate defended on his befalf, "You were just trying to show your dominant front."

She grinned slightly and Andy found himself staring at the small change on her face.

"May I do something?" He then asked, looking up her while Kate sat the half eaten slice on her plate.

"Sure, what is-"

"Stand up." He interjected and she did so while Andy stayed seated.

Andy swivelled the chair around so he was facing outwards and he parted his legs. "Come here."

Kate did so and stood inbetween his legs, a confused expression on her face and her hands rested on her shoulders.

"Is this what you wanted to do?" She raised an eyebrow playfully and that was when Andy kissed her.

It was a lustful kiss, it had passion and love instead. It was needy, but slow and well paced.

She kissed back, not quite sure what else to do.

But when they both pulled away, breathing heavy and rested their foreheads against anothers, she realized what it was.

It wasn't because he was needy and needed more attention.

It was because he wanted it.

And when Kate thought abour it more and more she realized something,

She wanted it to.