T E N

"What the hell is going on?" She yells loudly in Andy's face. "Who is she and why is she in our house?"

"My house." Andy says calmly. "You moved out a year ago." This time attitude lacing his voice.

"You kicked me out. Now answer my question." She yells again. This girl really likes yelling.

"Juliet," Andy started but I didn't hear anything that he said after that.

Juliet? That's Juliet? The girl before me that Andy had an... intimate relationship with? That was her?

My mind was spinning until I heard Andy telling my name.

"Sorry, yeah?" I asked.

"Go upstairs." Andy tells me. "Don't come down until I come get you, okay?" I nod and he continues, "Me and Juliet are leaving." I watch as Juliet leaves the roon. "I want you chores done before I get home. There is one outside of your room, just hurry and get that one some first, please."

He walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders. "Be careful. I don't wanna leave you here alone, but I'd rather you be here then to come with me and Juliet."

"Why don't you want me here alone?" I ask very quietly.

"Because, there's people that want to hurt me and I'm sure Juliet will let them know thag yoir here alone and that will be there chance to hurt me." He pauses and sighs. "They'll try ro hurt me through you. So, once you finish youe chore, lock the front door and back door then go in youe room and lock that door too. If something happens, theres a gun in my side desk." He shsipered the last part. "Use it if you need to."

"Let's go Andy!" Juliet yells through the door.

Andy kisses me hard then leaves the room quickly.

~~~

It isnt long until I finish the chores and lock myself in Andy's room. He told me to go in my room but I fely safer in his room.

I felt especially safer knowing that there was a gun in the side drawer. I decided to look to see what kind of gun it was.

A gasp made its way when i opened the drawer, that was obviously not the correct drawer.

I shut it quickly and tried to wipe the memory of vibrators, whips and handcuffs out of my mind.

I go to the other side of the bed, my side most nights, and open that drawer, whilst holding my breath, hoping to not see another assortment of sex toys.

I see a plain revolver and sigh in relief.

I shut that drawer and after I did so, I heard noises.

Not loud, they were muffled and obviously from downstairs. They scared me regardless.

I was lucky Andy's room was in the front of the house so I could look out his window. Nothing there.

The noises got louder and I heard the sound of glass breaking, making me jump and move my hand closer to the drawer that contained a weapon I barely could use.

I opened the drawer without a sound and wrap my hands around the cold, metal gun.

Another thing break downstairs then I hear footsteps, moving upwards on the stairs.

They stopped in front of Andy's room for a moment, not doing anything, just standing in place but then they move again, going up the next flight of stairs.

I look out the window again and see that Andy is pulling up in his black car, relief filling my body as he climbs out of the drivers seat, and no sign of Juliet.

But then the door to Andy's room bursts open, just barely staying on the weak hinge.

Two men with guns, dressed in all black enter and point their guns directly towards me.

So I do the one thing I knew I could do. I lifted the gun and pointed it at the man on the right, he was tall with broad shoulders and dark hair.

The tall man lowered his gun to the floor and set it down while the guy shifted towards me the slightest bit.

The tall man put his hands up in surrender as a loud voice called out into the house. "Baby girl, I'm home!"

I heard footsteps running up the stairs and saw Andy appear in the doorway to his room, stopping in his tracks when he saw us.

His eyes landed on me, wide and shocked as my hand wavers just a bit.

"You can put the gun down." His voice soothed. "It's alright."

So I listened. I threw the gun onto the bed and fell right into Andy as he came towards me. "Hey, these guys aren't gonna hurt you. I sent them to check on you, I don't think they realized it was you."

I watched as the one guy put down his gun and smoothed out his clothes.

I took a deep breath and detached myself from Andy.

The two guys put their guns in the back of their jeans and nodded at Andy. They left without any word.

I sighed and sat on the bed, burrying my head in my hands, trying to calm down from his scared I was just 2 minutes ago.

The bed dipped beside me and Andy rubbed small circles on my back in attempt to sooth me. Luckily, it worked.

I tool another deep breath and looked at Andy.

"Its alright, baby girl." He smiled, a half, crooked smile and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. "Now what do you say we have some fun?"