S I X

WARNING: MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT :WARNING

When we got home Andy carried me up stairs to his room and threw me onto his bed.

He shut his door and took off his shirt in that cliche, hot way.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, princess." He said casually.

He pulled me so I was sitting up on the egde of his bed, then took of my shirt in a swift motion.

His mouth connected to my neck immediately. Sucking, biting and licking all over.

He took off my while not breaking contact with my skin.

How tongue left a wet trail as he licked down my chest, to my belly button then just above the elastic of my underwear.

I whimpered when the wetness of his mouth left my skin.

"Be patient baby girl. Daddy wants to fuck you, is that alright?" He pushed me so i was laying down and shifted my body so my head was on the pillow.

I just nodded quickly, eager to feel that pleasure again. "Please." I just barely managed to get out.

He pulled my underwear off of my legs and threw them onto the floor then unclipped my bra and threw that onto the floor too.

I heard him unzipping his pants while standing up and looked over to see him pulling down both his pants and boxers at the same time. Then he pulled a condom out of the side drawer and put it on.

How the hell was he already hard?

He got on top of me again and pushed our skin together as much as it could go. How His body was pressed up directly against mine, no space between is at all.

His teeth nipped my ear lightly then he pressed his mouth to my ear. "I hope you're ready."

I screamed when he slammed into me, leaving me no time to adjust and no earning.

He whispered dirty things into my ear making me feel like i was doing something very correct.

His lips soon slammed into mine going at the same pace as his thrusts.

"God baby you feel so good." He mubled onto my lips.

His thrusts got faster and harder and I felt a wave if pleasure every time he hit that perfect spot.

Soon enough we were both moaning and grunting as we reached our highs.

He kept going for about a minute before pulling out and fsllimg beside me.

"Round 2 in 20 minutes. Be ready." He said before getting up and going into the bathroom.