N I N E

"Get up. We leave in an hour."

I figured it was best not to argue so I did as he said and got up, going to my room without a word. Well, trying at least.

"Hey. I didn't excuse you. Come here."

I walked over to him so I stood right in front of him.

He wrapped an arm around me and squeezed my ass rather forcefully then kissed my neck for a couple seconds. "I wish we didn't have to go today so I could just fuck you. Now go get ready."

He slapped my ass as I left the room which excited me a little.

I showered and got dressed as quickly as I could and as soon as I smelled bacon I run downstairs.

"You definitely listened when I said baggy sweats and a long sleeve."

I shrugged and sat down. "You said lazy. Besides, it's cold. It is winter you know."

"Good to know you follow orders."

We ate quickly and then were out of the house by 8 like he wanted and driving into town.

Another miserable hour long ride of silence. Plus however long it takes once we get into town.

"Listen. When we get there, there's a couple things that you should know."

"Okay what is it?"

"Do not say anything at all unless someone asks you a question. That's the most important thing. He's gonna want to talk to you alone. Make me and all of his men leave the room. If he touches you or does anything innapropriate tell me, alright? Those are both very crucial."

"Okay yeah. I'll only speak when spoke to and will tell you everything that happens when I'm alone with him."

"You don't need to tell me everything-"

"I may not need to but you want me to. What is this going to be about?"

"Honestly. I'm not sure. He just wants to talk he didn't tell me what it's about."

"Okay."

《》《》《》

"Alright Andy. I think it's time for you to leave. I want to talk to Kate on my own."

"We just got here. You haven't even talked to us together." Andy sad through gritted teeth.

"We'll talk together after me and Kate talk."

Andy doesn't argue and leaves the room with all the other guys that were there.

"Don't be shy. Sit down." He nodded towards the chair that was across from him. His desk was in between us luckily. "Let's start then. Tell me Kate, what do you remember about your father?"

"My dead-beat step dad or my birth father?"

"Both, actually."

"Well I remember everything most people would about my step father. All the basic things. Name, job.. ya know all those things. As for my birth father. I don't remember much. I know he was a good man. He loved my family and then he left. Just out of the blue left."

"Have you ever wondered why he left?"

"Well of course. I couldn't not wonder that."

"Would you like to know now?"

I nod my head yes.

"He left because of you. He thought you were a disgrace to his family. Even though you were only 2, you still disappointed him. Wanna know where he is now?"

I shake my head no, but he talks again anyway.

"He's actually in the room right next to me. He has no idea you're here. He wouldn't recognize you anyway." Tears spring to my eyes slightly. "That's right, he works for me now."

"Andy! You can come back in!" The man yells.

I tried blinking away the tears but Andy saw anyway. He gave me a look letting me know that we're going to be talking about this later.

The conversation goes on. All questions about what Andy is planning on doing with me. If he's gonna get rid of me or keep me. The man was talking about me like I was a pet. It made me sick, I hated it. I hated him.

"We need to go now. Kate has her chores she needs to do and we have shopping." Andy says standing. I follow and stand also.

"Best get to it then."

"Goodbye, Michael." Andy said loudly as we left. "Hopefully that's the last time we have to see each other." He mumbled after the door had shut.

A/N
Sorry the chapter is short and not very good i just haven't had any motivation to be doing much lately but I'm trying.

By lovelies!❤