T H I R T E E N

His eyes were on the brink of black, hatred and anger glazed over then in one form.

All he did was stare, no words spoken as he leaned against the building with a cigarette between his lips.

So I stared back, leaned against his car as I smoked my own cigarette. He got me into the addiction and I was finding myself slowly falling more and more in love with the way it felt, as the smoke entered my mouth then fanned over my lips as I blew it out.

It seemed like the moment lasted forever, like time hadn't passed but everything had moved in time, cause our cigarettes still faded, yet we were stood there for what felt like an hour.

At some point in time he flicked his cigarette and threw it onto the ground.

He then turned to me, his eyes dark and intimidating.

"Don't be scared to die, princess. It's something we know is coming."

I jumped out of my spot with sweat drenching my face, tears just barely brimming my eyes and heavy breathing.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked quickly. His voice was filled with concern but I could tell he was irritated because I had woken him up by accidently ripping his arm off of me.

"Uh, y-yeah." I stuttered, my voice just above a whisper.

Andy's arms hesitantly wrapped around me again as he sat up and rested his head on my shoulder from behind.

"What happened?" He asked, concern still there but not quite as much as before.

"It was just a b-bad dream." I stuttered, my voice quiet and weak. "Nothing important."

"Tell me." Andy said.

"The two of us were stood by a building at night, both of us smoking," I paused and took a deep breath. "At some point you looked at me and said 'Don't be scared to die, princess. It's something we know is coming.'"

"Are you alright?" He suddenly asked, frantically and scared.

I just nodded, knowing he could feel by my hair brushing against his face slightly.

"Why did I dream that?" I ask after minutes of silence.

"I don't know, baby."

We stayed in that same position for what felt like hours, Andy's head resting on my shoulder and my leaning back against him in attempt to calm myself.

"Try to get some sleep, okay?" He asked after a while.

I nodded again and we both layed down. Andy held me in his arm protectively and slowly fell asleep.

I didn't go back to bed, though. I just layed there awake, nuzzled against Andy's bare chest.

At some point, when the sun came up, I got out of his grasp and left the room.

I went straight to my room. It had all my things, the bed I chose, the paint job I picked but it didn't feel like it was mine. Nothing here did.

I layed in the bed in my room and when I couldn't sleep there either left this room and went down stairs.

"Smells good." I said, sitting down at the kitchen island.

"Bacon and eggs." Andy said.

I watched as his back muscles flexed as he cooked the eggs.

Andy turned around ans smirked while cocking an eyebrow. "You're staring, princess."

"I know."

6 months.

6 months is all it took. To make me change my ways of seeing this man.

He terrified me when he bought me. But now I find my heart skipping beats at the thought of him and my breath hitching at the sight of him.

"This is really good." I said while eating the omelet he made. "I thought you couldn't cook?"

"I can't. You don't need skills to cook an omelet though." He laughed lightly and pushed his empty plate away from him slightly.

"You do need to be able to cook to be able to cook to make bacon correctly, though." I pointed out.

"You're odd." His eyes then changed as he looked at me. "Do you want to talk about last night?"

"There's nothing to talk about. It was just a nightmare." I stood up and grabbed both our plates, throwing them away and putting the silverwear in the sink. "It meant nothing."

I stayed facing the sink, after I washed the two forks, with my hand on the edge of the counter and my eyes closed.

"It doesn't matter if it meant nothing." Andy said and I felt his hand wrap around my waist. "It's obviously bothering you."

I just shrugged and sighed and opened my eyes while I turned around in his grip to face him.

"It's alright." I said, trying to assure him.

This time Andy sighed and one hand reached up to ruffle his already messy hair.

"Why did you leave the room last night?" He asksed, slightly changing the subject.

"I couldn't sleep in your room so I tried to sleep in my room." I told him, truthfully.

"Did it work?"

"No."

Andy leaned his forehead against mine. "Im worried about you, Kate."

"Why?"

"You haven't been sleeping well-"

"I meant why are you worried? You couldn't care less if I was okay. You shouldn't care. I'm just here for your pleasure and to clean up after you." I cut him off.

"Kate, you know that's not true anymore."

"Yes it is." I wriggled out of his grasp and leaned against the island while he leaned against the sink. "Nothint has changed. Yeah, you treat me better and you worry about me but it's an act."

"Baby-" He reached for me but I pulled away.

"Why are you acting like you care? It's obvious that you just want to use me for sex so why-"

"Because I love you!" He yelled.

"What?" I ask, dis-belief flooding my voice and face.

"You heard me nice and clear, Kate." He said, coming towards me again.

Andy's hand rested on the edge of the counter on either side of me.

"S-say it-"

"I love you." He said slowly and I smashed my lips against his.