E I G H T

8:00.

I had one hour.

I have no idea what im even talking about. One hour to do what?

I grab the box from under my bed that has all the lingerie that Andy gave me in it and grab a cute, plain black one I found.

"How the fuck do you get this thing on?" I say to myself, probably a little too loud.

"Watch your language, princess. Don't wanna get punished again do you?" I hear Andy yell through the door.

I look at the clock on my nightstand.

7:56 pm

How the hell did time go by so fast??

I quickly finish getting the set on and walk out the door.

I've never noticed the room across from mine. I just guessed it was another guest room.

I walk in and its pitch black.

"You're late." I hear Andy say.

"By 1 minute." I scoff.

"Did you just back talk me?"

"Yeah, I did."

The lights turn on and I gasp when I saw the room, then walk backwards a bit only to run into Andy's chest.

"You're gonna regret back talking me." He growled. He literally ripped off both my bra and underwear. Damnit. I liked those.

I was slung over his shoulder and a couple seconds later thrown onto the bed that was in his room.

I also took notice that Andy was naked. Surprise? No.

"What is this gonna be?" He asked, his mouth hovering from my neck down to my stomach then back up. "5 times? Just today, I mean."

I nod and breathe out while closing my eyes tightly.

"Look at me, baby girl." He whispered into my ear.

I opened my eyes and just as I did he slammed into me, for once giving me a couple seconds to adjust.

He pulled out completely and slammed into me again then thrusted quickly over and over again.

I came very quickly this time, probably because of how determined he was. He came quickly too.

Once again today my nails dug into his back and scratched when I climaxed.

"I'm not done with you yet, princess." He picked me up, this time nicely, bridal style, ans carried me over to the couch.

"I wanna fuck you in every place in the room."

That's what he did.

10 times just in this room.

"I think you've had enough." He was carrying me bridal style out of the room.

Andy walked down one flight of stairs then went into his room.

"This day was probably a lot for you." He lied down next to me and I turned on my side to look at him.

"It was a lot. But it was fun." I smiled slightly and he pulled me into his chest.

"We have another big day tomorrow. We have to go to town again." Andy sighed.

"For what?" I asked and look up at him.

"The man-"

"Your brother?" I interjected.

He shot me a warning glare and continued, "My brother wants to speak to me.. speak to both of us. He's not gonna do anything, he cant actually. I shot both his legs." He laughed a fake, dry laugh. "Were gonna leave early. About 8 ish. So be ready. Don't dress up, wear some plain jeans and a long sleeve shirt or something. I don't want him ro have eyes on you. I couldn't bear it if he did to you what he did to Juliet." Andy whispered.

I decided not to push the subject, it can wait.

"Okay." Is all I say.

"It's already midnight, princess. Get some rest. Ill wake you up at seven." He kissed me forehead and then got comfortable. "Goodnight, baby girl."

"Night."

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter and shitty smut. I promise for some really good and detailed smut soon though!

Thats all!! Dont be a stranger, vote, comment, whatever tf else there is!😂

Bye lovelies!❤