E I G H T E E N

I truly never expected to fall in love with the man who bought me.

And now, 3 years later, I didn't expect to be climbing into a white gown and getting married to him.

But, things happen in real life, for me, I caught feelings for the guy who intended me to be some sex slave for him, and it was one of the best things to have happened to me

Andy seemed to know alot of people because the place was packed when I stepped out, at least 300 people maybe. I only recognized a fourth of them and could place a name on maybe an eighth.

Regardless, it was my wedding and the only person I really wanted to be there was Andy, the man I was getting married to.

And he was, standing at the end of the aisle, his hands folded behind his back and a smile on his face while he watched me walk down.

I hardly remember the reception, I was so overwhelmed with emotions that all I could really focus on was the man across from me, holding my hand in his own the entire time and squeezing it occasionally to bring me back to earth when he noticed I got to lost in looking at him.

"I do," I hear him say. My eyes dart up and meet his, I didn't even have to look at his mouth to see his smile. It was all in the blue orbs staring back at me.

The man beside us said all the same things he had said to Andy to me now, talking about through sickness and in health and the things a marriage was supposed to promise.

"I do," I mutter, the words barely making it past the wide smile that covered my face.

I hated cliche things, but ehen the words "you may now kiss the bride" left the man's mouth I had never been more in love with cliches.

Andy pressed his lips to mine, hardly even a kiss as we were both smiling and couldn't contain the expression enough to have a real kiss at that moment.

But we now had the rest of our lives for that. Literally.

"I love you so much," Andy mumbled to me, as he pulled me down the aisle.

That night we did what brought us together, except it wad intimate and raw. Everything you'd imagine sex after marriage to be.

1 month later we were at the hospital, trying to get me on birth control for the time being, until we were ready to have kids. Which wasn't now.

"We're sorry, Mrs. Biersack, we can't put you on birth control right now," The nurse tells me and Andy.

Andy furrows his eyebrows at the woman, "How come?"

"She's pregnant, sir."

A/N

HI HI HI

HAHAHA IM A TERRIBLE PERSON

I'm so bad at updating lol I'm so sorry

And rlly sorry this chapter was so short. I needed to wrap the story up.

I think I've talked about this in other authors notes but I'm not rlly into bvb anymore, they will always hold a place in my heart and i will truly never forget the day i met Andy but I'm just a different person than i was when i started this story.

I had a really amazing plan for this story, it wasn't gonna move this fast and ir was supposed to have alot more chapters than 18 but I just couldn't find the motivation to do that.

I only recently found my love for writing again, I've been writing stories none stop thay ill probably never actually put on wattpad but I'm writing things that i truly love.

(That currently being Ethan Dolan lol)

In my drafts I have a book called Father, it's supposed to be the sequel to this book.

In the first chapter Kate gives birth to their daughter snd ir was just gonna end up being s really cute story.

I might still write it, I haven't fully decided yet. But if I do decide to write it itll be a whioe until the book comes our because i dont wanna do what i did with this story again. So, I'm planning on finishing the entire book before posting ir and the posting weekly updates or something. That's if I decide to.

I just wanna let you know that i appreciate every single one of you.

In this story you can really tell how far my writing has come and how drastically it's improved which is genuinely so amazing to me and very important, and i wouldn't hsve been able to see that progress in this book if it wasn't for the thousands of reads i got on it.

If you commented i promise i have seen it because I read every single comment on this story, it makes me happy to know that it's still being discovered and read snd loved by so many people.

Even if my recent chapters don't have as many reads s my first ones it's still mind bloeing that i even get 500 on the new chapters.

Some of the first chapters have around 2000 reads and that is genuinely the most amazing thing because I never expected to see this story go so far.

At some point I might rewrite this, fix it up so it's more like my current writing and a way better story line.

I really hope that you guys have enjoyed this book. Thank you so much for supporting me and reading it even though i was so bad at updating it.

I hope you had fun reading this story, because I had fun writing it.

Thank you for he amazing memory of my own writing being noticed by so many people.

I love you all so much and wish the best for you.

I hope to potentially see you in the sequel.

But until then, enjoy life:)

-shelby❤️

Hi update, I just published this but then i looked att he first chapter and saw that ir actually has 6000 reads, not 2000 and literally started crying bc I'm so amazed.

Ily sm, you don't understand.

Thank you.